June Sneak Peek - Dacians (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
Here's the June sneak peek from the Newsletter, Dacians.

image137.jpg

I like them and like to see more armor and weapons. One of the reasons Dacian’s were more trouble for the Romans than Gauls, Britons and many other German tribes was their relative wealth in iron and steel. They had easy access to it compared to many other regions.

I like them as well and they look nicely detailed. These would compliment my existing Dacians. Greg.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Some FL New figures

Attachments

• FL new.jpg
    FL new.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 535
Hopefully those Dacians will be announced soon. Wish I had a better look at the swords on 2 of the figures. I would like to see if it is a falx or sica.

Not to take away from the Dacians but I have to comment on those two mounted Samurai, those look unbelievably well done and cool. I have only one Samurai in my collection but I will be adding this mounted archer for sure and maybe that officer figure as well.

Looking on the upcoming releases of the Samurai sets in this attached document. It seems FL will be featuring two different periods of ancient Japan.
Minamoto no Yoshitsune from the late Heian (794 - 1185) and early Kamakura period (1185 - 1333). On the other hand Toyotomi Hideyoshi, appeared during the Age of Warring States, also known as "Sengoku Jidai" (1467 - 1600).

awesome releases but surprising that FL releases hideyoshi and yoshitsune, but not Takeda Shingen.
after all FL has already released takeda clan figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back