Just found out. (1 Viewer)

satchelcharge1

Private
I just found out from the Davey Crocketts Cabin facebook page that the Davey Crocketts Cabin at the Manger Hotel shut down last year. Does anyone know of any people to contact about the TEXAS SHOW this year?

As far as I am aware, there is no Texas Show planned this year. Nothing has been announced and it would be just a few short months away at this point.

Julie

Always sad to hear that another toy soldier is riding off into the sunset. Hopefully someone will resurrect it in the future.

Brendan

As far as I am aware, there is no Texas Show planned this year. Nothing has been announced and it would be just a few short months away at this point.

Julie

That is sad to hear, as they were talking very positive after last years show about a show this year.

That is sad to hear, as they were talking very positive after last years show about a show this year.
It is sad to hear about the only show in Texas is gone again. I guess the cost to run the show is not profitable. We really enjoyed the show and location in historic San Antonio. Will miss the gathering of like minded collectors of military history. If anyone wants to revive it I will surely participate even if it’s in another location or city.

Howard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back