JUST ... KING and COUNTRY American Revolution (1 Viewer)

Larry Allen

2nd Lieutenant
Welcome to the King and Country thread dedicated to "ONLY" American Revolution sets

I am inviting everybody who has ONE figure or ONE THOUSAND King and Country AWI Figures to post them here. PLEASE keep it fun and silly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

These are some of the photos that I took at my recent lecture at the Maine Historical Society - Waldoboro. (See Historical Discussion thread)
The lighting was poor but I hope I got a few good shots.

FULL DIORAMA

AWAITING the ASSAULT

MAN THE GUNS

SET 1-3
--- LaRRy

Over here in the mother country we call the US Policing Action..............
Do not collect this series, but looks like a great diorama and collection.

SURVEYING THE SITUATION

REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE

WHAT DOES THE MAP SAY?

--- LaRRy

ADVANCE TO THE FRONT

WE HAVE ARRIVED

WHAT ARE YOUR ORDERS, SIR!

--- LaRRy

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS HERE!

READY TO FIRE, SIR

--- LaRRy

WOW Larry, amazing!!! I have just a tenth of what I see here! These German guys were moulded in a sublime way.

Carlo

...you were successful with artilleries?

Hi Larry,
that’s a good idea. I’ve appreciated your terrific pictures. As I always say, I'm a novice and I'm trying to learn more. I'll share with you some shot about “a sturdy field piece that is well served by three Continental artillerymen”.

Best regards

Enrico :)

DSCN1928.jpgDSCN1930.jpg

Last edited:
Larry...

awesome display...

that house is well defended...^&grin...

you have a very nice collection...

love the marching column and the officer's table...

great pics!

Over here in the mother country we call the US Policing Action..............
Do not collect this series, but looks like a great diorama and collection.

Thanks Walsingham.{sm4}

Of course you guys came back in August 24, 1814, and BURNED Washington ...{sm2}

But all is forgiven!

--- LaRRy

WOW Larry, amazing!!! I have just a tenth of what I see here! These German guys were moulded in a sublime way.

Carlo

...you were successful with artilleries?

Many Thanks CARLO, I knew you would like them.

I really love the K&C AWI Hessians, 42nd Highlanders, Mounted and Foot Dragoons and the (second release) of the Continental NY.

--- LaRRy

Hi Larry,
that’s a good idea. I’ve appreciated your terrific pictures. As I always say, I'm a novice and I'm trying to learn more. I'll share with you some shot about “a sturdy field piece that is well served by three Continental artillerymen”.

Best regards

Enrico :)

View attachment 212564View attachment 212565

Hey Enrico ... much appreciated. You may be a novice, but your photo skills don't show that!
I love the artillery sets, also. I will get some of mine up here, too.

--- LaRRy

Larry...

awesome display...

that house is well defended...^&grin...

you have a very nice collection...

love the marching column and the officer's table...

great pics!

Thank you Mike.
I have a lot to post here over time .... next are my Mounted Dragoons, Dragoon led Carts, and Dragoon Foot sets.

--- LaRRy

Thank you Mike.
I have a lot to post here over time .... next are my Mounted Dragoons, Dragoon led Carts, and Dragoon Foot sets.

--- LaRRy

you have told me before that you have a pretty large collection of AWI...
I'm starting to believe it...^&grin...
looking forward to seeing more...

Very nice and huge diorama, Larry.....Here below, an ambush to an english patrol.My only american revolution display...

20161210_132641.jpg20161210_132618.jpg

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS HERE!

READY TO FIRE, SIR

--- LaRRy

All it means is Penguins have mastered time travel, not really, it is a little known military secret the British used Penguins as spies........

Hi Larry,

This thread of yours certainly got my attention! Great set up for the lecture you gave!! I hope more folks will get on board here and post some of their stuff. I will post a few pics of my K&C AWI collection later, but for now here is an old dio I did years ago.

With apologies to Creedence Clearwater Revival, I call this scene Bad Moon Rising:

bad moon a-risen2.jpg

Hi Larry,

This thread of yours certainly got my attention! Great set up for the lecture you gave!! I hope more folks will get on board here and post some of their stuff. I will post a few pics of my K&C AWI collection later, but for now here is an old dio I did years ago.

With apologies to Creedence Clearwater Revival, I call this scene Bad Moon Rising:

View attachment 212571

Afternoon Mark,
Gee with a Handle like "REVWARBUFF" who would have thought you might have any AWI photos ?? ...^&grin {sm4}

I remember that shot from a while ago. Liked it Then; Like it Now!
I am REALLY looking forward to seeing more of your work .... always wonderful!

I am pretty sure CCR would give you some slack here!

I am hoping to put up my K&C 17th Dragoons soon!

--- LaRRy

Very nice and huge diorama, Larry.....Here below, an ambush to an english patrol.My only american revolution display...

Good Evening POPO,
Always good to have you chime in.
Small but good!

The poor Colonial Marine is in hot water in this picture. I hope the BACKWOODSMAN can take out the British Rifleman first, then the Marine can handle the other two.

Thanks for your picture, POPO

--- Larry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back