Just knowing who is Interested in my Thoughts, on N.Africa Future Sets...... (1 Viewer)

johngambale

Sergeant Major
:confused: I'm again being placed on the Chop-Board for bringing out a POLL on Weaponry,Infantry,Vehicles,and Artillery for the Future N. Africa Sets, for hoping King and Country, will possible make for our WW2 Collection's! NOT Personnally mine, but for ALL WW2 N. Africa Collectors! These POLL's could also, be for other WW2 Theatre of Operation's and Not Only N. Africa!

:confused: I'm again being placed on the Chop-Board for bringing out a POLL on Weaponry,Infantry,Vehicles,and Artillery for the Future N. Africa Sets, for hoping King and Country, will possible make for our WW2 Collection's! NOT Personnally mine, but for ALL WW2 N. Africa Collectors! These POLL's could also, be for other WW2 Theatre of Operation's and Not Only N. Africa!

Love the idea of the Motorcycle "DISPATCH RIDER's-( PIGGYBACK ), very dynamic and would protray urgency or panic in withdrawal:cool:

SEMOVENTE 40-75/18 Self-Propelled , is also a must for italien forces in the desert, my understanding of that one was it was the italien version of the STUG

SEMOVENTE 40-75/18 Self-Propelled , is also a must for italien forces in the desert, my understanding of that one was it was the italien version of the STUG
:( I still think the Brits' 8th army is a little (ALOT) out gunned right now.
Hows' about a Brit,Cruiser or a Grant, or a"Honey", or a new Matilda!?
The Brits need more armor...O.C.

:( I still think the Brits' 8th army is a little (ALOT) out gunned right now.
Hows' about a Brit,Cruiser or a Grant, or a"Honey", or a new Matilda!?
The Brits need more armor...O.C.

How about a crusader!

My Christmas wishes in 1/30 scale

Attachments

• Sexton.jpg
    Sexton.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 198
  • AEC Matador Tractor.jpg
    AEC Matador Tractor.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Austin K2-Y Ambulance.jpg
    Austin K2-Y Ambulance.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 199
  • M3A1 Half Track.jpg
    M3A1 Half Track.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Opel Blitz Kofferbau Funkwagen.jpg
    Opel Blitz Kofferbau Funkwagen.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 197

Johnny I missed this wish list - its pure genius man - keep them coming!

How about the Mamut (Rommel's British Command Car); or the Camioneta Desertica (probably the best "jeep" type automobile of the war); or the reconaissance Autoblinda; a Horch staff car? And for accessories, how about some desert tents, maybe a field kitchen? Definitely an 88. Lybian colonial troops (askaris). More Italians and some Free French to reproduce the attack on Koufra. Americans at Kasserine Pass. Not to speak of all the British armor. The possibilities for the North Africa line are endless.

Gil

:cool: Look at my WISH LIST, on Suggestions, and I have Include ALL of the GOODIES for N. Africa , Future Sets! (I HOPE SOON)? ( AS42-RECCE RECON, ARMORED CAR, w/ANTI-AIRCRAFT Gun for the ITALIAN ARMY! CIAO!

:cool: Look at my WISH LIST, on Suggestions, and I have Include ALL of the GOODIES for N. Africa , Future Sets! (I HOPE SOON)? ( AS42-RECCE RECON, ARMORED CAR, w/ANTI-AIRCRAFT Gun for the ITALIAN ARMY! CIAO!

I just looked John, a veritable feast of goodies there for all us DAK die hards.
heres hoping Andy crumbles and produces the whole lot tomorrow!
CIAO mate!

Definitely some anti-aircraft vehicles. I think that is K&C greatest weakness. An 8-ton half-track prime mover with quad 30's.

Gil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back