Just spotted this (5 Viewers)

Rob

Four Star General
At the top of K&C UK homepage there is a flashing (split second)Skull and cross bones.Have we a clue here,is it Pirates or did a Regt of ww2 have this as their emblem.Am i getting warm Tony?!

Rob

Shiver me timbers, matey, the SS Neville is about to board us! Where is Fletcher Christian when you need him? :eek:

The 17th Lancers whose cap badge is skull and cross bones were in the charge of the light brigade at Balaclava.What do you think guys?.

Rob

Methinks, Rob, that you may have solved the riddle of the K&C, UK secret line! Or maybe the Nevilles really were pirates!

Maybe there doing figures from Pirates of The Carribean! Would love to see dead skeleton pirates charging towards a very scared Will Turner and a very drunk Jack Sparrow!

Surely then Louis in the good traditions of the best Pirates i should get some sort of booty.Now i can't say i know much about pirates but i'm sure when it came to dividing up their ill gotten gains many of them didn't want gold they did in fact want an M10 Tank destroyer!

Rob.

Surely then Louis in the good traditions of the best Pirates i should get some sort of booty.

Rob.

Actually, if you are correct in your guess, in the best traditions of the pirates I believe the Neville's will now have to kill you to keep you from spreading the word. Sorry! It's been nice knowing you. Maybe you'll get lucky and be wrong:eek:

Has anyone who's been to their new place seen a plank for people to walk? That would be the first clue ...

Peter,perhaps they will spare my life as i havn't paid them for the ltd edition Sherman yet,if not i will flee to the Americas!.

Rob

Just keep in mind, Rob, "dead men tell no tales!":eek: A little pirate wisdom from DisneyWorld.:D

Fred

Hey Fred thats a good idea.Me and the wife love Disneyland Florida,maybe i'll hide out there.Doesn't sound a very Piratey thing to do though does it,i'd probably be shunned by all the other Pirates.

Maybe i'll stay in the good old UK and Tony might send me an M10 as a peace offering.I think its the best way forward for all of us!.
Rob

Hey Fred thats a good idea.Me and the wife love Disneyland Florida,maybe i'll hide out there.Doesn't sound a very Piratey thing to do though does it,i'd probably be shunned by all the other Pirates.

Maybe i'll stay in the good old UK and Tony might send me an M10 as a peace offering.I think its the best way forward for all of us!.
Rob

Rob, if you haven't yet paid him for the Brit Sherman, I have a very hard time seeing Tony giving you an M10. He may run you over with one!:p

Fred

Yeah you are right,i was kinda hoping he would be impressed by my persistance!.Actually i might be jumping the gun a bit,not sure if i'm right yet!!.So if it is Pirates how many of you out there would collect them.I have to say so far the only range i would seriously be tempted to collect apart from WW2 would be Napoleonic.

Rob

Sorry guys been very busy today a shipment of 890kg of K&C turned up. Taken all day to get it soughted.

Rob only 19days and a few hours before all will be told, be brave!

Tony

Pete

Also we have just put in that extra floor as you know so a plank would look good.

Guys remember like the De Vinci code signs are not what they always mean.

Tony

Yes Pete,i think it was kind of him.Especially as he is busy,i think i will do what he says and hang on for nineteen days.!

Rob

In an earlier thread tony said it would not be a pirate set.

Guys remember like the De Vinci code signs are not what they always mean.

Tony

Don't get a pastor started on THAT!! I could rant for days! :D

A very interesting piece of FICTION though - I did enjoy it.

And not a single pirate in the book!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Combat well remembered. It will not be a Pirate set although that would be cool.

i am fit to burst as i have just seen the new shirts for the evening of teh 2nd that you will be getting and they are awesome. We are already on to stage two of the range thoughts and we are coming up with some great ideas.

No killing from me as to be honest after shifting all that K&C product today my back is 'nacked'

Tony

Pete

LOL:D i think you find it is more Ha Arrrrrgggghhhh (with an enficese on the HA)

By the way Pete you should get a spell checker on here would help me out!!! LOL

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back