K&C - Alamo ? (1 Viewer)

JRK

Private
Folks - any truth to the rumor that there will be new Alamo figures in 2008? Thanks

Could be I heard the same thing at the San Antonio show.

Good News from Texas the answer is yes on the Alamo for 2008. Andy's foot soldier Praetorian confirmed that additional figures will be added in one of his posts earlier this year. I also thought I heard that the James Bowie figure set may be offered individually, not 100% on that. Another of Andy's employees expressed to me that over time Andy would make every one of the Alamo defenders, provided that the market demanded it. A Big Merry Texas Christmas to all, where Christ rules in the hearts of man!

Am curious if anybody owns the Alamo chapel facade...how big is it? I cannot find dimensions for it on any of the sources. Thanks!

Hi Guys,

From my measurements the Alamo facade is roughly 36cm long and 21cm high. And yes, there will be more RTA figures coming out in early Spring.

Happy Collecting!

Thanks for the measurements, and I look forward to seeing the new RTA issues this spring.

Howdy from Texas Praetorian - I hope you spent some time in the Lone Star State for the holidays. How about a little hint on the 2008 Alamo figures - will we see both Texans and Mexicans? A few or more than a few? Thanks

Yes sir, I spent my whole trip in TX. There will be figures representing both sides in this new release.

Am curious if anybody owns the Alamo chapel facade...how big is it? I cannot find dimensions for it on any of the sources. Thanks!

Dave-

IF you haven't done so, take a peak at SDsoldiers.com and look up the CTS alamo chapel....it is more lifelike and bigger tahn KC's and an excellent fit....you may want to add some color to it...I bought a few items from them, did some paint touch up, and it was worth it...you need to play with the navigation a bit on the site but worth checking .....

Great News - I am going to start liquidating my hollowcast collection and reinvest into buying more K&C RTA and Crusaders. Thanks for the inside information. BOYER
P.S. Any buzz on whether K&C will do some more THE WEST or Custer / Indian Series??? That is my all time favorite series! K&C horse flesh is vastly improved since that series was issued. Have you seen that THE WEST figures are selling on ebay at more than triple the original prices? Must be some demand.

Dave-

IF you haven't done so, take a peak at SDsoldiers.com and look up the CTS alamo chapel....it is more lifelike and bigger tahn KC's and an excellent fit....you may want to add some color to it...I bought a few items from them, did some paint touch up, and it was worth it...you need to play with the navigation a bit on the site but worth checking .....

Thanks for the tip. I will check it out.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back