K&C Categorization question. (1 Viewer)

nbaer

Private 1st Class
Friends,
I was curious if anyone remembers a thread from days long ago that was regarding a data base of sorts. If I recall, someone created this and was kind enough to share their hard work. "Drop down box" like function allowed one to find the K&C number and it had a photo of the product & price. I have searched for this thread for several days without success. If anyone may remember I would be thankful.

Respectfully,
N. Baer

PanzeRPK is the author of this wondeful database in case you want to ask him any questions.

I would like to thank the person who created this database. I have referred to it many times. What a great resource!

PanzeRPK,

Thanks very much for this very useful K&C database from year 2002 onwards.

Raymond.:)

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad the database has been of use to the community. Hoping to grow the database shortly (just been a little swamped with work lately), so keep an eye out for some changes.

Take care,

-Rich

Yes ,many thanks PANZERPK,i refer to your data base almost everyday,great reference material ,ken

A big thank you to Rich/PanzerRPK for this excellent database,really is useful and kind of you to go to the the trouble for this forum.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back