K&C Egypt, Thomas Gunn WWII, and First Legion ACW (1 Viewer)

6th Wisconsin

Sergeant Major
I have the following items for sale. I was planning to list them on Ebay but wanted to offer them to fellow Treefrog members first. I will put them on Ebay if not sold by next Sunday. Shipping is free on all items within the Continental US. PM or Email if interested.

K&C Ancient Egypt
AE15 - Hunting Pharaoh (retired) - $28
AE034 - High Priest of RA God of the Sun - $25
AE04 - The Architects (no box and small amount of paint missing just above hand on staff) - The missing paint is mostly on the inside of the staff and is barely visible from the front. - $60

Thomas Gunn
ATW001A - 82nd Airborne Mortar Set (retired) - $75
ATW001B - 101st Airborne Mortar Set - Last of the Mohicans (retired) - $75

First Legion
ACW037 - Union Dismounted Cavalry Helping Trooper Vignette. Pistol barrel on wonded trooper is bent a little. Because of the size of the pistol, this is barely noticeable but should be very easy to repair with a little glue. I am selling it for just over half price. - $75

Thomas Gunn ATW001A - 82nd Airborne Mortar Set (retired) - is sold

I have updated my list of what is available. I will put them on Ebay if not sold by next Sunday. Shipping is free on all items within the Continental US. PM or Email if interested.

K&C Ancient Egypt
AE15 - Hunting Pharaoh (retired) - $26
AE034 - High Priest of RA God of the Sun - $25
AE04 - The Architects (no box and small amount of paint missing just above hand on staff) - The missing paint is mostly on the inside of the staff and is barely visible from the front. - $55

Thomas Gunn
ATW001B - 101st Airborne Mortar Set - Last of the Mohicans (retired) - $70

First Legion
ACW037 - Union Dismounted Cavalry Helping Trooper Vignette. Pistol barrel on wonded trooper is bent a little. Because of the size of the pistol, this is barely noticeable but should be very easy to repair with a little glue. I am selling it for just over half price. - $70

Update:

The Last of the Mohicans set from Thomas Gunn is pending sale, awaiting payment. The K&C and First Legion pieces are still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back