K&C Entire Catalog (1 Viewer)

brianholo

Private
I am looking for a resource that I can use to identify K&C pieces. I am looking to identify upwards of 100 retired pieces and would like to find a resource that I could match up the pieces by picture as the individual pieces do not have any identifying numbers on them.

Thanks.

Brian

I am looking for a resource that I can use to identify K&C pieces. I am looking to identify upwards of 100 retired pieces and would like to find a resource that I could match up the pieces by picture as the individual pieces do not have any identifying numbers on them.

Thanks.

Brian

Brian

The resource you are looking for is .... LOUIS BADOLATO

He has even written K&C Books !

^&grin

You should send a pm to Kevin (panda1gen on this Forum). He was responsible for taking all the great photos in the books and getting it published (not to take anything away from Louis and Lawerence Lo).

Brad

You should send a pm to Kevin (panda1gen on this Forum). He was responsible for taking all the great photos in the books and getting it published (not to take anything away from Louis and Lawerence Lo).

Brad

I forgot who it was but someone put out a listing of most of the K & C soldiers a few months ago. Does anyone remember? Larry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back