K&C figures and Britains Armor Question (1 Viewer)

tomy_crown

Private
How compatible are these together? I'm looking at using Britains Winter Hanomag and some K&C German, Battle of the Bulge, figures. Thank you.

Not very in my opinion. The sizes of course are different and the quality of K & C over Britains is night and day. Even the vehicles just don't look as good. If you have a really big scene it might not matter all that much if you're using only a few Britains vehicules and/or figures.

I normally do not like to mix the two, but I have the Britians whitewashed Hanomag and think it is good for the money. The Hanomag has a nice paint scheme and does not look bad with K&C figures or other vehicles. I believe it is still on sale for $25 right here on Treefrog.

Thank you again, Jazz & Flammen!

So, what are your thoughts on the Forces of Valor, Winter Hanomag with respect to the Britains (with the same K&C Germans)? I don't really care for the winter paint scheme on FOV's. What's with the yellow splotches on its body??

I have a winter hanomag (from treefrog) and have just painted some HBG 250s white as well to go with KK. Am thinking of painting the 20$ 251 myself.

They are OK as background and with the older (slightly smaller) KK pieces.

tomy_crown said:
Thank you again, Jazz & Flammen!

So, what are your thoughts on the Forces of Valor, Winter Hanomag with respect to the Britains (with the same K&C Germans)? I don't really care for the winter paint scheme on FOV's. What's with the yellow splotches on its body??

Aren't the yellow splotches the dunkelgelb undercoat of the vehicle?

Yes, its just a bad paint job on 21st Century's part. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back