K&C photographs (1 Viewer)

one Ju52 in 1:30 scale is my dream!!!!
very nice pictures!!!
thank you
Carlo

Great photos Kevin. I've seen some of these set ups you've posted elsewhere on the forum, but good to see them here in the K&C section.{bravo}}

Really like the Brit Armored column on the road photo. Looks like 30 Corp on the road to Arnhem. Very realistic. Excellent work!

Excellent pics. One of my particular favourites is within the FJ Schwimmwagon. Along with WSS31 tank riders the best two WWII sets they have done... IMO
Mitch

VERY COOL PICS !!!!!!!!
guy:)

I second that............VERY COOL PICS INDEED !

one Ju52 in 1:30 scale is my dream!!!!
very nice pictures!!!
thank you
Carlo

Great photos Kevin. I've seen some of these set ups you've posted elsewhere on the forum, but good to see them here in the K&C section.{bravo}}

Really like the Brit Armored column on the road photo. Looks like 30 Corp on the road to Arnhem. Very realistic. Excellent work!

Your 5 photos were great!!!!!

"Iron Brigade"

Excellent pics. One of my particular favourites is within the FJ Schwimmwagon. Along with WSS31 tank riders the best two WWII sets they have done... IMO
Mitch

Very kind, thanks. The 30 Corps shots were a 'brit pack' collaboration, Wraith Easy and Lurchio primarily. Had a few problems my end so slow to shrink some.

The rest have been dropped onto the forum at some time or other, as I said, just realised I never did a K&C thread, usually dioramas/diodramas. If you have seen them before sorry.

IMG_1132red.jpgIMG_8855ared.jpgIMG_4471_1a_1red.jpgIMG_6562ared.jpgIMG_6241ured.JPG

Excellent pics as always Kev, wonderful shots.

Happy New Year mate

Rob

You too mate, hope to buy you a G&T soon.

You're on my friend! If you can make it in March that will be spiffing, but if not , take it easy and rest up because we really want you with us in June for the big one, its going to be a blast{sm4}

Best to you mate

Rob

You're on my friend! If you can make it in March that will be spiffing, but if not , take it easy and rest up because we really want you with us in June for the big one, its going to be a blast{sm4}

Best to you mate

Rob

thanks

Kevin Elliot 118.jpgIMG_90761red.jpgIMG_80263red.jpgIMG_74851red1.jpgIMG_9062_1ared.jpg

The 30 Corps shots were a 'brit pack' collaboration, Wraith Easy and Lurchio primarily. Had a few problems my end so slow to shrink some.

Shrink some, or sink some?
And I'm not that easy. :wink2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back