K&C Scratch & Dent Sale (1 Viewer)

Peter Reuss

2nd Lieutenant
Yes, the storage area is getting a good cleaning. Here are some K&C pieces that need a little love!

Here they are:
NA83 Scots Grey Standard Bearer $45.00 arm off
na83damage.jpg

NA84 Scots Grey Bugler $40.00 arm off
na84damage.jpg

We also have 2 different 10.5 cm Field Guns:

AK27 10.5cm Field Gun $80.00 Wheel off axle & paint loss

ak27-2damage.jpg

AK27 10.5cm Field Gun $110.00 Paint loss

ak27damage.jpg

This Normandy Panther is only missing the wheel that is supposed to be mounted on the side of the tank:

WS72 Normandy Panther $89.00 Missing Wheel on side
ws72damage.jpg

Here's a nice old retired set - DD38 M 8 Greyhound Armored Car. One of the figures has a bent gun with paint loss. We're offering the set for only $99!

dd38damage.jpg

DD38adamage.jpg

For those who might be interested in the AK Field Gun, because of the packaging, that kind of paint loss is not uncommon. It happened to mine so I wouldn't wait too long on this deal.

You are so right Brad. This is a beautiful set and here's a great idea for those of you that are good with a paint brush. Buy it and paint the figures and the artillery piece Wehrmacht or Waffen SS. Yes, all five guys in this set ware long paints, LOL.

Carlos

Sorry - the jeep is taken.

I still have Ws72, AK27 (for $110), and the two Napoleonic figures left.

I'm thinking about the napoleonic figures just two questions would the arms be easy to glue on? and also if i were to glue the arms on would any of the unpainted parts still be showing? Thanks.

Dear Mitch,
I've just been to the infirmary and the good news is that neither man's arm is broken, they have just come unplugged, however in my opinion you would want to touch up the paint where the arm goes into the socket. There are people on the forum who could give you advice on how to match the paint and others who could probably fix it and touch it up for you.
Let me know if you're interested.
Regards,

I'll think about it I'm not certain I'm gonna get them but I'm about 60% sure I am. Right now I have a long list of soldiers I plan on getting a little to long

Users who are viewing this thread

Back