K&C Tank Broken (1 Viewer)

nackatacka

Private 2
I am fuming right now. I order my most sought after tank on eBay finally and it arrived.. broken..
Hatch was off, tail light missing off tank, .30 cal broken off. Does this normally happen? Some of the broken pieces were not even in the box. Item was listed as new in box.
lPV24Jh.jpgPSmVj4x.jpgskqJKvF.jpg

Not the norm here ! Being the tanks are packed in foam with a foam top cover and foam inserts to keep the vehicle from moving around, sounds like the
seller did not properly inspect and pack the vehicle prior to shipping. Sorry to hear about your disappointment.

Wayne

I would return it and promptly file a complaint with Ebay and Paypal.

These tanks did have breakage problems, which is why a large number were not made (not that this is an excuse, however).

I would return it and promptly file a complaint with Ebay and Paypal.

These tanks did have breakage problems, which is why a large number were not made (not that this is an excuse, however).

When I opened it all the foam and plastic covering the tanks was there and looked normal to me. But after pulling the tank out I saw wood chips and grass from a diorama possibly inside of the box. It's almost as if the tank was opened then repackaged to look new. The seller has a ton of positive feedback. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Notwithstanding the seller's positive feedback, you should contact him immediately and tell him that you received it broken and will be returning it for a refund. This is what I would do if I had received it broken.

Also, when you correspond with him, you should use the eBay message system, not email, so that eBay has a record of your correspondence with the seller.

Notwithstanding the seller's positive feedback, you should contact him immediately and tell him that you received it broken and will be returning it for a refund. This is what I would do if I had received it broken.

Also, when you correspond with him, you should use the eBay message system, not email, so that eBay has a record of your correspondence with the seller.

Thanks a lot for the help. Next steps are getting the refund and finding a replacement one.

If pieces are missing and static grass inside the box means it has been out of the box and used . Broken in the box, you should find all the pieces inside the box.
File a complaint through Ebay and ask for your money back.
guy:)
PS: if you had all the pieces it would be easily repairable with some instant glue and some paint . But still you could ask for a partial refund

Sorry to hear but this stuff happens. A good seller should provide a full refund. Would recommend you give the seller the opportunity to provide a refund before filing any complaint with Ebay. Hopefully seller will make it right. If not, you have the Ebay dispute route.

Edit: It's esp. unfortunate when you really want/like the item. Looks like a cool tank!
You can also consider keeping with a partial refund for damaged pieces; then look at getting it fixed.

I am fuming right now. I order my most sought after tank on eBay finally and it arrived.. broken..
Hatch was off, tail light missing off tank, .30 cal broken off. Does this normally happen? Some of the broken pieces were not even in the box. Item was listed as new in box.
View attachment 179342View attachment 179343View attachment 179344

Just contact the seller , explain the problem . Most sellers will accommodate a buyer in good faith . I refund seems in order if you want it , ask for it. You may want to accept a partial refund based in what repairs you have to make. It's up to you want you want . Just be clear to your seller . . No need to escalate yet to eBay and PayPal. I find that slows the process down . Work with your seller to,your complete satisfaction. Good luck....Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back