K&C threads in a better vibe! (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
Guys, just a few short days ago there was mayhem on this part of the forum. All sorts of unpleasantness going back and forth and no little ill feeling. Jump forward a few days and its a different place! Suddenly its really enjoyable again and there seems a very happy atmos going on, just wanted to tip my hat to all you guys who are posting pics/dio's or just joining in the threads{bravo}}.

Rob

Guys, just a few short days ago there was mayhem on this part of the forum. All sorts of unpleasantness going back and forth and no little ill feeling. Jump forward a few days and its a different place! Suddenly its really enjoyable again and there seems a very happy atmos going on, just wanted to tip my hat to all you guys who are posting pics/dio's or just joining in the threads{bravo}}.

Rob
Rob,
Everyone had a 'Bex' and a good lie down, worked wonders......{sm4}{sm3}
Wayne.

I will drink to that one Rob!!..There is more than enough backstabbing and unpleasantness in daily life without bringing it into the world of
Toy Soldiers!!...This is a great Hobby and a fantastic Forum. Let"s not drag it through the dirt guy"s..let"s just enjoy the Hobby for what it is
Toy Soldiers!!!.

Steve

Rob,
Everyone had a 'Bex' and a good lie down, worked wonders......{sm4}{sm3}
Wayne.

I will drink to that one Rob!!..There is more than enough backstabbing and unpleasantness in daily life without bringing it into the world of
Toy Soldiers!!...This is a great Hobby and a fantastic Forum. Let"s not drag it through the dirt guy"s..let"s just enjoy the Hobby for what it is
Toy Soldiers!!!.

Steve

Well said chaps{bravo}}

Steve, I'll see you in London end of next month if you can make it, I understand all drinks on Bob and Simon:wink2:

Rob

Rob

Everything back to normal, I had not expected it to be otherwise
guy:)

Well said chaps{bravo}}

Steve, I'll see you in London end of next month if you can make it, I understand all drinks on Bob and Simon:wink2:

Rob

Really hope so Rob.......Mine"s a Double Ardbeg!!!!!!....Cheers

Rob

Not sure when the next Toy Soldier Show is in London - however, I will be in Mother Country next month - June 3 - 9 !

This will be my first visit to London ! I have flown into London - but, never visited the City. Suggestions on K&C Stores ?

On the subject at hand - I must be long in the tooth - because these dust ups really don't get me riled up anymore....

Rob

Not sure when the next Toy Soldier Show is in London - however, I will be in Mother Country next month - June 3 - 9 !

This will be my first visit to London ! I have flown into London - but, never visited the City. Suggestions on K&C Stores ?

On the subject at hand - I must be long in the tooth - because these dust ups really don't get me riled up anymore....

Traditon of London and the Toy Soldier shop at the Guards museum (just up from Buck Palace) are two that spring to mind. Sorry you won't be at the show Ron (30th June)

Cheers

Rob

Yeah Rob, last week I entered my sub, closed the hatch and submerged deep... Its great to see the waters are clear and calm again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back