K&C Treefrog Gathering in London (2 Viewers)

B

Bob Neville

Hi Guys
We would like to get as many UK Treefrog guy's together at the London Toy Soldier Show so we can get a group shot.
Who is going Rob, Kevin, Clive, James ????
When you are there give Tony myself or any one on the K&C UK stand a shout.
Please post a messge here or contact us direct.
Cheers
Bob

:( I tried to ask Donald Trump, for some Airfare Money , so I could be there with you Guy's at the London Show! He told me that he's Broke! Wish, I could be there!

Hey Bob,i'll be there mate.Hoping to see loads of us Treefrogs there too.

John,if i win the lottery on Saturday i'll send you the airfare!;)

Rob

What are you after at the show James?.

Rob

Not sure just see what takes my eye really. I might get another piece from the AK range as that is the one i'm most focused on. Maybe the mortar team and the Desert Transporter.
Or maybe i should get some of those D-Day pieces that have been retired now.
The Bren Carrier and the Commando attack team perhaps?

Yes i would imagine some of those Brit commando sets might be retired soon.I have the AK Mortar set and its a real good one.I want the MG Team to go with it now.I am also wondering if i should get the DUKW as thats been around a while.Its difficult i find to concentrate on catching up sometimes,as i really want the new stuff.

Rob

Louis, can we start coracle traing in your lake? Or should we ask the inquistion?

LOL!:D:DHow have i achieved this reputation of being some sort of Kleptomaniac!

I am a loyal honest trust worthy member of the public.Honest guv....wanna buy a watch.:eek:

Rob

Well,the bottle of wine was worth the cost. I've got a solo ticket stamped for the 30th. Getting in at St Pancras at about 7.35, so aim to go straight there.

Visa card cleared in anticipation.
Look forward to catching up with you there for mince pies and mars bars.

Simon

How about Strawberrys and Cream for the June show.:DThere i go again,you guys have got to stop talking about food.I'm a very impressionable chap!

Rob

Tony,I'm going to be wearing my 'Charge' Polo shirt.I understand 50% discount and free taxi home for the first seventy people through the door wearing it and leading a Horse:)

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back