K&C Treefrog Gathering in London (1 Viewer)

Yes but the horse ahs to have a twisted Horn and wings of gold! And answer to the name of Burt

Tony

I can do that in Chestnut or all white?:D:D

Rob

Ron

British humour, you either get it or you dont! and a lot of the time it is to subtle!

Tony

I once suggested to Tony at a show that it could be a 50% off day.And he burst out laughing!!!Even i don't get British humour sometimes;):D

Rob

So where is the best place to stay in London for the show ? Also what is the most economical place to stay in London - besides the subway stations?? :rolleyes:

Well that all depends on how long your over for and how much you want to spend.I guess the best place for the show would be the Royal national itself.I'd say it looks an Ok Hotel if i can put it that way?.Not the most luxurious i've ever seen but ok.However i've only seen the lobby etc so i could be talking Garbage.But it would seem most convenient.Especially after a few in the bar after the show,you can just stagger upstairs!:D

I am awaiting Tony's itenary details later in the year.I will most certainly be at the show/evening event on the Saturday and hopefully i'll be able to attend any event in London on the Friday.But am probably going away in December so i won't know for sure how long i'll be around.We will have to have a few on the night of the show Ron!.

Rob

Rob

I might just do that and stay at the National Hotel. I havent worked out how long our stay will be - but after the summer - I will have more defined plans.

Yes its too early to think about it yet isn't it.Soon come round though.(be xmas trees in the shops before we know it!:eek:)

Rob

Ron

The National is in a small chain of hotels. It is OK.........put it this way myself and the rest of the gang spend most nights of the show in the bar. Myself and Dave normal stagger up to the rooms and it does make for a better nights sleep.

There are many a resonable hotel around that area, however the National is the best rate in the area for central London.

On your own OK brining family i would suggest the Holiday Inn just round the corner.

Tony

Good old Holiday inn.You can't go wrong can you.Comfortable,know what your getting.And i guess you don't spend much time in the room anyway?.Unless the girl tidying the room is very friendly and tanked up on white Rum.......er sorry,thought i was back in St Lucia for a moement:eek:

Rob

Guys

Things are mad at the moment for the London show at the end of next week. We are getting pre orders in from all over so please ensure you get yours in if you have not already. K&C UK i think is going to be busy so we need all the pre help we can get.

We have just uped the table staff from our normal 8 - 10 and that is just behind K&C UK stand!

All the best and look forward to seeing you all

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back