K&C USN Collector Cards (1 Viewer)

Thanks Ron

I made the sign using Babel Fish Translator and the graphic I found googling:D

The brick wall is from Britain's 2008 Xmas set

Are you getting the USN series?

Randy

Randy

I think I am going to put together a small diorama at first. Not sure if you had done this or someone else with the Wall and some SOHK figures - With the Micheals Football Helmut case.

Then probally - slowly - build up from there. We shall see :D

Regards, Ron

Randy

I think I am going to put together a small diorama at first. Not sure if you had done this or someone else with the Wall and some SOHK figures - With the Micheals Football Helmut case.

Then probally - slowly - build up from there. We shall see :D

Regards, Ron

Yes that was me. My collection thus far: (My guess is there will not be new releases until December 2009?-so until then I will add selected SOHK pieces)

Attachments

• USNChinadisplaycaseSM.jpg
    USNChinadisplaycaseSM.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 79
  • ChinaSetup.jpg
    ChinaSetup.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 82
Randy

I really liked that idea of yours on the Michaels Football Helmut Case - nice mini diorama scene. I think that looks very clean and sharp. :cool:

I also like the way it draws you into the story of the scene.

Thats my big target now - putting something like that together. It is going in the space which was my V-2 Rocket base.

Ron

Color Source Photo

Attachments

• USNmadamebutterflyColorSm.jpg
    USNmadamebutterflyColorSm.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 87
Hey polar bear you have a great idea. This would be a great way to keep track of and know what was in the original sets. Also for all of us converted baseball card collectors in the us, info like stats or a story on the back of the card would be great addition. This idea would add some allure to the collecting because you could have a nice artistic card and also know what you have or what you need to finish your line or set. Also it would be great for new collectors because it could show what has been made and like i said give a story. If andy studies this he could see where it would help in marketing and enhance his sales.

Hey polar bear you have a great idea. This would be a great way to keep track of and know what was in the original sets. Also for all of us converted baseball card collectors in the us, info like stats or a story on the back of the card would be great addition. This idea would add some allure to the collecting because you could have a nice artistic card and also know what you have or what you need to finish your line or set. Also it would be great for new collectors because it could show what has been made and like i said give a story. If andy studies this he could see where it would help in marketing and enhance his sales.

Hi Hawkeye

Andy has actually started to include cards in the WWII AF personality figure boxes. I have also attached another sample card to show how you could use the K&C photos to make your own cards to keep track of your collection.

Attachments

• AFCARDFRONT.jpg
    AFCARDFRONT.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 93
  • AFCARDBACK.jpg
    AFCARDBACK.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 87
  • KCWWIICARD.jpg
    KCWWIICARD.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 89
  • DD101.jpg
    DD101.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 90
PolarBear,
Great stuff. This is really a great idea and one that I will start doing this summer. Like you said, it is a good way to catalog your collection. Thanks for the idea and for the diorama examples. I have not completed my USN collection yet but I am working on it. Two more orders ought to do it. I hope there are more to follow, including a USS SAN PUELBO if possible.
Lou

Color Source Photo

Attachments

• USNhallofbuddhaColorSm.jpg
    USNhallofbuddhaColorSm.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 112

Users who are viewing this thread

Back