K&C Zulu, Gordon Highlander (1 Viewer)

Hi, I'm attempting to make room/financial resources available for 8th Army, Arnhem and so forth, and thus I'm shedding one or two figures for areas that I've decided not to collect. For forum members here are 2 offerings:

GH 03 Gordon Highlander, piper. Although not as rare as the Seaforths, the K&C Gordon Highlanders are more difficult to find than their Black Watch cousins, with whom they share many sculpting features. This bagpiper has a slight mark on his pipers, just below his hands, but is otherwise in excellent shape. (See photos if they upload). No original box but will be wrapped securely.

Zulu A This is a K&C Zulu from 1994. The chap from whom I bought it had only acquired it about 5 years ago and thus couldn't confirm its provenance as one of a small number of Zulu sets from about 3 years ago, but it matches the brochure pics on Bill Sager's site. Alas some slight paint loss on the rifle barrel. No original box but will be sent in a K&C box.

Send me a p/m or post a reply on the thread if you're interested in either/box figures and at what price offered.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back