KC Chicago Show-German Bulge Diorama (1 Viewer)

desk11desk12

1st Lieutenant
Outstanding work by Gordon with this diorama and the Market Garden and FJ dioramas as well. They are perfect in displaying some of Andy's best sclpted and painted figures. My personal favorites are the new British Paratroopers and then the FJ's.

Carlos

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

It is good to see again the Winter Tiger I limit edition from the B-Bulge

:)

I'm assuming that the RSO is production item and not a one off. Right?

Last edited:
The Winter Germans are really looking good !! :D

Are we to expect more new releases prior to Christmas ??

The Winter Germans are really looking good !! :D

Are we to expect more new releases prior to Christmas ??

Ron,

The new German patrol are definitely a MUST HAVE aren't they? Love the guy with the pipe.
BTW, do you have any plans for end of March 2008? Please send a PM if you can make the London show. Have arranged a get-together with Rob already. Might even be able to bring Missus Heid along if I can get her a Brit visa in time.

Best Rgds
H

Production means it will be made to sold to collectors whereas a prototype may not be. It is only a model. I have a feeling this vehicle will be released this year. Otherwise, I don't think Andy would have shown it.

Production means it will be made to sold to collectors whereas a prototype may not be. It is only a model. I have a feeling this vehicle will be released this year. Otherwise, I don't think Andy would have shown it.

Thanks for your response Brad.....have a great day and God Bless

Vezzolf, you too. By the way, Andrew Morrill (Praetorian), who works for K & C in Hong Kong posted this morning that two winter German tracked vehicles are coming out very soon so this would seem to be one of them. I think it will be a big hit.

Hi Guys,

Yes, as suspected, one of the tracked vehicles I was talking about is the Raupen Schlepper. It will be formally announced in this month’s Dispatches… which will hopefully be posted by the end of the day! It is a standard production vehicle (e.g. available for purchase).

Hi Guys,

Yes, as suspected, one of the tracked vehicles I was talking about is the Raupen Schlepper. It will be formally announced in this month’s Dispatches… which will hopefully be posted by the end of the day! It is a standard production vehicle (e.g. available for purchase).

Thanks for the info Andrew,any clues about the US vehicles?.;)

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back