KC Confederate Withdrawal from Fort Donelson..rear gaurd action and Ambulance... (1 Viewer)

That's a very nice scene Ludwig, once again I like the winter ground work you've produced here.{bravo}} Its also good to see an ACW dio here on the K&C threads as we don't see that many of them. Well done.

Rob

That's a very nice scene Ludwig, once again I like the winter ground work you've produced here.{bravo}} Its also good to see an ACW dio here on the K&C threads as we don't see that many of them. Well done.

Rob

As always a compliment from a diorama genius like you is well received. Thank You Sir. I was hoping that Gordon would post on some of mine as he has always been my idol!

Anyway, on the ACW you are right. We need more posts. True it has been two years without a release but John Bell Hood is ringing in 2013 with a release. When you really think about it a year in Toy Soldiers is not very long with design and all involved. Heck we are right around the corner from August Dispatches!!!!!!!

Atten hut!!!
Everyone get busy and pick up the old ACW's before they are gone and get ready for next year!!!
Parade Rest......Stand At ease!!

Ludwig

As always a compliment from a diorama genius like you is well received. Thank You Sir. I was hoping that Gordon would post on some of mine as he has always been my idol!

Anyway, on the ACW you are right. We need more posts. True it has been two years without a release but John Bell Hood is ringing in 2013 with a release. When you really think about it a year in Toy Soldiers is not very long with design and all involved. Heck we are right around the corner from August Dispatches!!!!!!!

Atten hut!!!
Everyone get busy and pick up the old ACW's before they are gone and get ready for next year!!!
Parade Rest......Stand At ease!!

Ludwig

Do you have any clue as to what they are coming out with next year? Exciting to hear!!!! ^&grin

Do you have any clue as to what they are coming out with next year? Exciting to hear!!!! ^&grin

Lo 1863 Man!!

I do not know. I am afraid to ask as I do not want to upset anyone and change their mind!!! Let us just be happy and buy the ones we need up from people like Shannon and Peter, Kings X, your favorite dealer before they are gone. I am having a booger of a time finding some of these older ones.

Thanks for your posts.

Ludwig

Lo 1863 Man!!

I do not know. I am afraid to ask as I do not want to upset anyone and change their mind!!! Let us just be happy and buy the ones we need up from people like Shannon and Peter, Kings X, your favorite dealer before they are gone. I am having a booger of a time finding some of these older ones.

Thanks for your posts.

Ludwig

Yeah I have been looking around as well for some of the older ACW by K&C. Like General Forest and Jackson on horseback.

Great lookin' diorama! Nice topography. Take a look at our grass, you can conform it to a hill side.

Keep up the great work!
Mark

Great lookin' diorama! Nice topography. Take a look at our grass, you can conform it to a hill side.

Keep up the great work!
Mark

Well thank you Mark.

I have been looking at your items here of late and I just love that long grass. Not to mention other items. We shall need to do some buisness together.

Ludwig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back