Keep being log out (1 Viewer)

uksubs

Lieutenant Colonel
Over the last week forum keep logging me out when I rejoin ?

Yes, happening to me too. I am on Windows 7 with most recent patches.

Over the last week forum keep logging me out when I rejoin ?

What browser and browser version are you running?

I used to use Internet Explorer exclusively, but when I moved from IE8 to IE9, I noticed that secure sites were logging me out every couple of minutes. For example, I would go to my Facebook page, and after a couple of posts, I'd get presented with the login. It occurred everywhere that I have an account with a login. I found that this did not happen with other browsers, like Firefox and Chrome. The issue persists with IE10.

Prost!
Brad

I am always impressed with people who can talk computers.

My computer is grey. It sits on a brown desk. It runs on electricity.

What browser and browser version are you running?

I used to use Internet Explorer exclusively, but when I moved from IE8 to IE9, I noticed that secure sites were logging me out every couple of minutes. For example, I would go to my Facebook page, and after a couple of posts, I'd get presented with the login. It occurred everywhere that I have an account with a login. I found that this did not happen with other browsers, like Firefox and Chrome. The issue persists with IE10.

Prost!
Brad

Brad I think it the apple update is the problem but thank for your help:smile2:

That's what happens to me. However, it's Apple, not Treefrog as it happens with other sites too.

I have seen iPhone users complain about this LATELY with other forums as well.

Interesting. There is no reason or change that should be causing this on the treefrog end that I can think of.

Have you tried completely clearing ALL your cookies in Safari (the IOS browser)?

I don't know, it started happening to me over the weekend and I am using Chrome and Windows 7.

Interesting. There is no reason or change that should be causing this on the treefrog end that I can think of.

Have you tried completely clearing ALL your cookies in Safari (the IOS browser)?

There is no regularity with Safari as to when it will not recognize passwords. Safari can go several days with everything ok and then it becomes once or twice a day thing. It's a little odd.

The changes to Safari have me contemplating switching to a Galaxy or Android when my contract expires.

Brad

I suspect that it's an incompatibility of the latest version of various browsers with existing web page code. It's manifesting itself in the field, and the various companies haven't really identified the issue or issues yet, to be able to adjust.

Prost!
Brad

It happened this morning. Annoying but not the worst thing in the world I suppose.

When this first happened after I upgraded the iPad, I read on the Apple forums that this is a common problem. However, I don't know if there is a fix yet.

This one definitely appears to be pending. Anyone not using IOS/iPhone with this issue?

This one definitely appears to be pending. Anyone not using IOS/iPhone with this issue?

I just purchased a new desk top computer - running MS Windows 8 - and I am sure the latest edition of IE. I have been getting logged out constantly.

Peter

And I needed to use Chrome to upload images and post them in a thread. IE would not let me. When I clicked on browse, instead of opening a new window, it would just load the browse with the upload page.

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back