Kilted Vampire Casting Painting (1 Viewer)

kilted vampire

Lieutenant Colonel
Well you guys see what I have been up to. If you see some stuff that you like or if you have bought gravity type silicon molds and are having trouble with them. Let me know I can help you out and do the casting for you. No centrifical casting abilities. PM me here.

I should also note that I can use either tin lead alloy or pewter.
pewter is prefered but more expensive.

I should also note that I can use either tin lead alloy or pewter.
pewter is prefered but more expensive.

Drop cast lead figures will cost you about $ 2.75 US per figure

pewter figures will run $ 4.50 US

add 5.00 per figure for basic toy soldier painting. If you are looking for something flashy like Hussars and Mamelukes we will agree on a painting fee.

Prices are for 54mm size figures

A good source for molds are Dutkins and Miniature Molds.

http://www.dutkins.com/catalog/index.cfm?companyid=22

http://www.miniaturemolds.com/

Last edited:
I should add that I have an extensive library of Napoleonic Uniforms and can readily paint troops from many countries involved in that conflict.:D

Santa has been kdnapped! B@$t*ds!

I have this available for a limited time(sort of) Also available with another german rider. Or as Americans $47.50 includes shipping 48 states only. These are prototypes and will vary slightly. Available in glossy, glossy, glossy, or semi-glossy. OH ok matt too but in toy type painting

Santa has been kdnapped! B@$t*ds!

I have this available for a limited time(sort of) Also available with another german rider. Or as Americans $47.50 includes shipping 48 states only. These are prototypes and will vary slightly. Available in glossy, glossy, glossy, or semi-glossy. OH ok matt too but in toy type painting

KV, do you do a Glossy finish by the way?

:D:D:D

Jeff

A new service I will be providing is the repair of toy soldiers and the metal models: K&C, East of India, and Russian figures as well. At this time I am able to replace some parts and heads. I can also provide knives and swords, some rifles and what nots. I will be providing more of these in the future. I can pin tails on horses and heads arms and so forth. Then do the touch up. I can match colors to a fair degree. Hey all it takes is time , perserverance and money.;) I will be soldering at some point but I need practise. Pictures are forthcoming.:)

Wasn't the what not one of the deadliest weapons in the dark ages?

Did you sculpt that Santa yourself? And if so, could you sculpt something custom at a purchaser's request?

Did you sculpt that Santa yourself? And if so, could you sculpt something custom at a purchaser's request?

Louis all I did was half cast the original figure from a Dutkins mold. Then I worked on the base to get him to fit in the side car. That was fairly easy.I am not sculpting yet. Working up the nerve to try some mold making. There are a couple of guys I know of who do make masters. The last that I heard a master figure runs 350.00 to 400.00 :eek: That is a complete original. What are you looking for?

I am going to rephrase that. It may be possible for me to do so. It would depend on the degree of difficulty. Playing Frankenstein (conversions)on figures is something I have done in the past. so yes

I am going to be adding painting for WWII Conte plastics and Lil Army figures.Pictures to follow soon. I will try and paint Conte style for right now and paint to client specs as painting and refrences progress. I will also be offering some conversions as well. More will be revealed.

As promised Conte GI pictures. Two guys that I had worked on then stopped. Almost finished.

Prices for painting will run about 11.00 each for owner provided 15.00 if I provide.

I think I have improved wonderfully over the last year or so and think that you will agree.

OK pictures are not so hot. Still trying to get it. Need a camera wit an adjustable F/stop (manual) Will consider a trade painting for such a camera.

These cavalry figures are for sale price is $22.50 plus $4.50 shipping Sorry Marse lee is not included:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back