King and country bba016 and Dd099 (1 Viewer)

Jordant

Private 2
Here are two retired items. I have never displayed these items as they do not fit into my dioramas. As a result I am looking to sell them at cheap prices. Please get in touch. Either a. Pvt mail, or email.... Jordantippett47@yahoo.co.uk
Many thanks

Here are two retired items. I have never displayed these items as they do not fit into my dioramas. As a result I am looking to sell them at cheap prices. Please get in touch. Either a. Pvt mail, or email.... Jordantippett47@yahoo.co.uk
Many thanks

The items you want to sell should be put under treefrog treasures "collector classifieds sale /trade"
guy:)

The items you want to sell should be put under treefrog treasures "collector classifieds sale /trade"

How do I put my items under collector classifieds? Any info anyone ha? Many thanks

How do I put my items under collector classifieds? Any info anyone ha? Many thanks

go to the Treefrog Treasures Toy Soldier Forums
choose the sub division "buying and selling" put your items for sale under collector classifieds sale/trade

go to the Treefrog Treasures Toy Soldier Forums
choose the sub division "buying and selling" put your items for sale under collector classifieds sale/trade
thank you very much for all your help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back