King and Country Berlin Tenement, other retired odds and ends (1 Viewer)

Buzz

Private 2
I have a number of items that I'm letting go of, chief among them is the very desirable Berlin Tenement.
I have a web-page I created so that you can get a sense of imperfections in some pieces. That page is HERE.

All have been displayed in a dust-free cabinet in a smoke-free house. Some have small chips, you can look at them on the webpage. I know that hard-core diorama builders will find a use for these!

So... Here's what I'm selling. If you don't like the price, feel free to make an offer. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN LOWER 48

WS102 Kubelwagen with three figures. Excellent piece. $120
DD093 Sherman with Welded Hull. $120
DD115 Caen Street sign. $15 (a new one is at treefrog, I believe, for the same price--maybe I'll throw it in with another purchase to sweeten the deal)
WS074 Hitler Youth Division Cycle/Sidecar. $90
RA10 Russian Berlin anti-tank gun set $90
BBG018 Bulge SS Scout with Stg44: $35
WS048 D: One of four soldiers in the set. This one with teller-mine $25
WS049: Ambush! Three of the four soldiers in this set. $80
WS060 Panzerschrek--two of four soldiers from this set $55
WS062 Jagdpanther riders. Great set! $100
SP14 Berlin Tenement $320 (includes shipping, of course)
SP15 Chancellery Entrance $115

Once again, please look at the webpage HERE! Imperfections on these pieces have not kept me from displaying them, but I don't want to disappoint/offend anyone either.

Best,
Buzz

I am very interested in purchasing your sp14 berlin tenement. I am will to offer you 350.. For it

thanks
mario

Made a mistake. Correction below:
I have a number of items that I'm letting go of, chief among them is the very desirable Berlin Tenement.
I have a web-page I created so that you can get a sense of imperfections in some pieces. That page is HERE.

All have been displayed in a dust-free cabinet in a smoke-free house. Some have small chips, you can look at them on the webpage. I know that hard-core diorama builders will find a use for these!

So... Here's what I'm selling. If you don't like the price, feel free to make an offer. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN LOWER 48

WS102 Kubelwagen with three figures. Excellent piece. $120
DD093 Sherman with Welded Hull. $120
DD115 Caen Street sign. $15 (a new one is at treefrog, I believe, for the same price--maybe I'll throw it in with another purchase to sweeten the deal)
WS074 Hitler Youth Division Cycle/Sidecar. $90
RA10 Russian Berlin anti-tank gun set $90
BBG018 Bulge SS Scout with Stg44: $35
WS048 D: One of four soldiers in the set. This one with teller-mine $25
WS049: Ambush! TWO of the four soldiers in this set. $50 [EDITED]
WS060 Panzerschrek--two of four soldiers from this set $55
WS062 Jagdpanther riders. Great set! $100
SP14 Berlin Tenement $320 (includes shipping, of course)
SP15 Chancellery Entrance $115

Once again, please look at the webpage HERE! Imperfections on these pieces have not kept me from displaying them, but I don't want to disappoint/offend anyone either.

Best,
Buzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back