King and Country in Toy Soldier Magazine (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
I just received the January 2007 issue of Toy Soldier and Model Figure Magazine and there is a lot there for the K & C fan.

First off, there's an article about Andy and Gordon at an Alamo party for the new Alamo series, complete with a picture of Andy and Gordon enjoying themselves.

Then there is a report about the Chicago show, with a picture of Andy with his new business development manager, Ms. Kady Naumann. Although we know that Andy wishes to grow the business, this is the first time that I'm hearing about Ms. Naumann and I'm wondering why Andy hasn't mentioned this previously :confused: . Maybe Ms. Naumann can post here from time to time, to let us know what's going on, without disclosing any confidential information.

There is also a photo of Shannon and Ana wearing Honour Bound tee shirts. Dudes, where's my shirt? :D (large, please).

Not to forget Rick and Figarti, there's also a picture of the new Tiger and part of an article about them.

There's also a very nice article by a collector named Jim Mannion who created his own BoB diorama with just K & C, 3.5 feet by almost a foot. Nice article and nice looking dio.

Lastly, there's also an article about the new Napoleonic Santa.

For K & C alone, worth picking up.

Hi Brad!
I guess you and I did not get to meet in Chicago.
I have been with K&C since this Spring, and have assisted with lots of research on marketing, a potential hub and some current shipping matters, the coordination of some computer and communications issues, and some dealer support, etc. With Andy in Hong Kong, sometimes he needs "feet" in the US.
I have been in the wholesale/retail industry for about 20 years, am a history lover, a Daughter of the Texas Revolution and I love a challenge! Keeping up with Andy and K&C is certainly that!! I office in San Antonio, about 5 miles from the Alamo, and would be glad to be of assistance to you or any other K&C dealers. Drop me a line any time!
Cheers!!
Kady :)
kady@kingsx.com

Kady,

Unfortunately, I could not make it to Chicago this year :( . I obviously missed out on a great time. I'm glad you came on and told us a little about yourself.

With Andrew, I'm sure you have your hands full as he is always brimming with many ideas.

Maybe the faithful here can use you to plant some ideas in his head.

I know welcome aboard is a little late but welcome board anyway and hope to see you around here more often and in Chicago next year.

Regards,

Thanks, Brad!
I met several of y'all faithful ones in Chicago, and I get the occasional note from people I met at the show who do not necessarily post here.
I love it!
I will see Andy Claus early next month. Lemme know if you want me to check his list twice for you regarding products in the works, although he usually can't keep a secret long. Sometimes y'all find out about developments before I do!
Best wishes for a successful selling season, and for finding the ideal soldiers in your stockings!
Kady

I hope that "soldiers in your stockings" phrase doesn't give you creepy imagery. Sorry about that.

Poor choice of words...

I hope that "soldiers in your stockings" phrase doesn't give you creepy imagery. Sorry about that.

Poor choice of words...

Kady you can fill my stockings with soldiers anytime!:D :D

Please tell Andy "THANKS" for M10, just awesome.;)

Fred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back