King And country marking the titanic 100th anniversary? (1 Viewer)

John Mackay

Private
Gents,

Was at a Titanic exhibition the other day and see a 40 " model and it had me thinking " I wonder if King and Country will be doing any Pieces to mark the 100th anniversary of the Titanic" I cant see them doing the ship its self but maybe some pieces like Captain Smith< and crew and some of the passenger with maybe some diorama of the inside of the ship like the stair case etc?

What do you guys think??

That's an interesting idea and I may be interested if they were to produce it.

Don't think so....

the only way they would make something would be for another company, as its wouldn't fit into any of the current ranges, not even WW1.

John

I don't think the Titanic has any chance of being raised into the K &C collection
guy:)

As somebody who has sold 5 ft long wooden models of the Titanic and produced diecast models of it I do not see much crossover between Titanic enthusiasts and toy soldier collectors.

I reckon you have more chance of raising the TITANIC,than K&C doing a line of it,the iceberg bit would be easy........................^&grin

The chances of this getting made are slim and none and slim just left town.

The chances of this getting made are slim and none and slim just left town.

And slim has this morning taken a boat ride on the river of no return.:wink2: 'River of no return' wasn't that a Western Brad?

Rob

And slim has this morning taken a boat ride on the river of no return.:wink2: 'River of no return' wasn't that a Western Brad?

Rob

I would buy them in a heartbeat provided the price was right

Rob
Right you are, Rob. Starred Robert Mitchum and Marilyn Monroe. It involved a lot of 'shooting the rapids' on a Huck Finn type wooden raft. MM was the best thing about it.:wink2: -- Al

Glad Rob answered since I don't know this movie.

Speaking of movies, Titanic is being remade in 3D. I'm a fan of the movie so I will go see this. My family groans every time it comes on TV because I want to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back