King and Country Selling Volkssturm, French WWI, Odds and Ends. All priced to move. (1 Viewer)

Buzz

Private 2
I have a collection of K&C that I need to reduce. I’m not getting rid of these items because they’re not great sculpts. It’s just I’m not displaying them anyway.
All have been displayed in a dust-free cabinet in a smoke-free house. One or two have minor chips (and I have images of those items HERE). They’ll be identified. The others are MIB
So... Here's what I'm selling. If you check them against original prices you’ll see what a great value all of these are. I’m only shipping in N. America. I accept PayPal.

DD093 Sherman with Welded Hull. $75 [Small chips on one set of stowage, second set mint]
DD115 Caen Street sign. $7 MIB
WS102 Normandy Kubelwagen $70 [excellent –no chips, officer sitting on door has some silver showing on the leg that rubs against the dash when you take him out.]
WS074 Hitler Youth Division Cycle + Sidecar $35 [chips where cycle and sidecar join (which I’ve seen on other copies of this model as well). More importantly, it’s apparent that the driver’s arm broke off and was re-glued in the wrong position. Still a really great model.
RA10 Soviet Anti-Tank gun battle of Berlin. $30 Some chips on officer’s map case.
The following WWII Volkssturm items are MIB
WS181 Volkssturm Old Man $18 MIB
WS182 Volkssturm “off to battle” $18 MIB
WS183 Tank Killer $18 MIB
WS187 Halt SS trooper Stg44 $18 MIB
WS188 Hitler Jugend Guard $18 MIB
WS190 MG42 Instruction $40 MIB
WS191 Volkssturm Walking with Bicycle $35 MIB
The following WWI French items are MIB and a GREAT VALUE
FW146 Renault FT17 Tank $95 MIB
FW147 Charging Officer $20 MIB
FW149 Ready to Repel $20 MIB
FW148 Charging W/Bayonet $20 MIB
FW156 French The Rescue $40 MIB

Best,
Buzz

Many of these items have already been claimed.

I still have the following items for sale:
  • DD093 Sherman with Welded Hull. $75 [Small chips on one set of stowage, second set mint]
  • DD115 Caen Street sign. $7 MIB
  • WS102 Normandy Kubelwagen $70 [excellent –no chips, officer sitting on door has some silver showing on the leg that rubs against the dash when you take him out.]
  • WS188 Hitler Jugend Guard $18 MIB
  • WS182 Volkssturm “off to battle” $18 MIB
  • WS190 MG42 Instruction $40 MIB
  • WS191 Volkssturm Walking with Bicycle $35 MIB

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SOLD:
  • WS074 Hitler Youth Division Cycle + Sidecar $35 [chips where cycle and sidecar join (which I’ve seen on other copies of this model as well). More importantly, it’s apparent that the driver’s arm broke off and was re-glued in the wrong position. Still a really great model.
  • RA10 Soviet Anti-Tank gun battle of Berlin. $30 Some chips on officer’s map case.
  • WS181 Volkssturm Old Man $18 MIB
  • WS183 Tank Killer $18 MIB
  • WS187 Halt SS trooper Stg44 $18 MIB
  • FW146 Renault FT17 Tank $95 MIB
  • FW147 Charging Officer $20 MIB
  • FW149 Ready to Repel $20 MIB
  • FW148 Charging W/Bayonet $20 MIB
  • FW156 French The Rescue $40 MIB

Hi there, PM sent for •WS182 Volkssturm “off to battle” $18 MIB
Thanks
Arnar

Not sure if you are still selling but I received no response from a pm