King and Country "Style" (1 Viewer)

Come on, you must have had at least one or two broken rifle tips.

Sorry but no not yet!.I put it down to the dedicated efforts of Mr Dispatch Dave at K&C UK who works under extreme pressure,abuse,threats of physical violence and does an excellent job.In almost one hundred orders from them never had had a broken figure or item gone astray.Also you can almost set your watch by their delivery practice,you get a dispatch email and then next day there it is without fail.

Rob

I have found the Napoleonics are a tad more fragile, especially the swords.

As Rob mentioned, due to the dedicated efforts of K&C UK I've never had any problems with swords or bayonets, but the only breakage was the plume on the mounted French artillery officer, which was rectified with a drop of gel super glue.

Jeff

Come on, you must have had at least one or two broken rifle tips.

I have had some breakage, but only 4 items out of 200, and 2 of those were from e-bay. 3 were easily repaired but the broken tip of a flamethrower held by a marine was replaced.
there have been bent rifles, bayonets and scabbards, all carefully and easily straightened.

Terry

I've never had any problem on delivery, but there is no doubt that bayonets are fragile. You just have to be careful.

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back