King & Country Database (1 Viewer)

rpk

Private 1st Class
I've been doing some tinkering with my collection database, and have come up with a new thumbnail format for viewing the various series. The basic version still exists as an option if you preferred having a straight no-frills listing. Works nicely on a phone as well (I use a Droid, for example). Passing this along in the hopes that others may find this useful!

The site can be found at this link, or via the link in my signature. I've also done a John Jenkins Designs version for those interested.

Any comments/corrections/suggestions are appreciated if you use it, and find something you'd like to pass on.

Take care,

-Rich

Rich - this is great and will be really useful to me. Much appreciated!

Great resource, Rich. But did you miss the SOHK series or am I just going blind?

Great resource, Rich. But did you miss the SOHK series or am I just going blind?

Nope, not going blind. Missing SOHK and Ancient Egypt still (probably some others as well), but hope to add more as I get time. Originally started with series I collect then expanded outward.

Take care,

-Rich

Rich,

you have done wonders yet again for us,

Well Done !!!

John

Nope, not going blind. Missing SOHK and Ancient Egypt still (probably some others as well), but hope to add more as I get time. Originally started with series I collect then expanded outward.

Take care,

-Rich
Well, you have done an outstanding job!!

Fantastic job well done , our Hobby just gets better and better.

Thankyou for this great reference site.:D:D:D

Super job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very best wishes Mark

Excellent, very good and link has been put in my favorites, are you missing the medieval warriors dealers specials?

Excellent, very good and link has been put in my favorites, are you missing the medieval warriors dealers specials?

I have these, but I don't have much information on them (referring to MK003SF, MK011SF and MK015SF), so they aren't loaded just yet. Were these released at the same time as the regular edition? Limited numbers? Safe to assume retirement at the same time as regular edition? etc. Couldn't find them in the dispatches when I was sifting through pulling everything together.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

-Rich

I've been doing some tinkering with my collection database, and have come up with a new thumbnail format for viewing the various series........

That is excellent. You should consider selling the program
to others so they can use it for their particular area of
collecting. I don't do King and Country, but it would really
be valuable for say Stadden. Think about it.

Wonderful reference point, thanks very much for going to the trouble of doing this.

Rob

Had your old site on my favorites, and studied it before making a purchase. New site is even better and have saved it. Nice work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back