King & country dispatches -- july 2023 (1 Viewer)

Well done Andy once again on a terrific release of figurines with both ground and air support. I do love the Dracula figure though.

Best wishes,
Grey

As mentioned earlier I love the Dracula figure, but I must admit that the grassy base seems a little out of place. Just noticed that.

Great to see ‘Battle of the Bulge’ making an unseasonable return.

Nice figures, but would normally be expecting them around November time….

There's no pleasing you, is there !😀

I see they already have the invisible man done. ^&grin
Mark

You can always wait until November of December to buy them, if that makes you feel better!

You can always wait until November of December to buy them, if that makes you feel better!

I wasn’t aware that I was expressing any unhappiness?

Pay no heed to inadequates with overdeveloped right hands. 😀

the battle of the bulge figures are fantastic
Quite a refreshment in a very hot summer
I ordered all of them through my dealer
Guy

As I live and breathe, Hallmark Channel is running “Christmas in July” episodes/movies. Obviously, they are following K&C’s lead so in the Toy Soldier World (I say “scale historical replicas), we are also celebrating Xmas in July. Before any of you pop off regarding my knowledge of said Hallmark Channel, it is a requirement on the Home Front for continuing spousal education & therapy as mandated by the wife. She says, “Real Men Watch Hallmark”. With that I bid you “Bombs Away”!

Thrilled to have a cargo truck coming to go with my gun truck-woo hoo!

Andy is so good at "modern" wars. I sometimes wish he would expand into other fields, but his WW2 and Nam releases make me think he's doing the right thing for K&C and for collectors.
I particularly like the troop transport vehicle and the Bulge Americans this month.
Best Wishes to my fellow K&C fans. Hope to buy some more soon if budget permits.
Paddy

Andy is so good at "modern" wars. I sometimes wish he would expand into other fields, but his WW2 and Nam releases make me think he's doing the right thing for K&C and for collectors.
I particularly like the troop transport vehicle and the Bulge Americans this month.
Best Wishes to my fellow K&C fans. Hope to buy some more soon if budget permits.
Paddy

Many thanks Guys for your appreciative emails about this month’s ‘Dispatches’…Although not a huge amount I do believe there are a fair number of little ‘gems’ among them.
’Battle of The Bulge’ is a great series to work on and I really enjoy designing GIs wearing their long woollen greatcoats with a dusting of snow to give them that bit of extra cold ‘winter’ look! There are more in the pipeline for a later release.

As for ‘Vietnam’…This has been one of the most enjoyable and exciting ‘modern war’ ranges to explore…And there is still plenty of subject matter and scenarios to delve into with this mighty Southeast Asian Conflict…On my upcoming Aussie Trip, which begins next week in BRISBANE I will be previewing our upcoming M48A3 main battle tank. In the meantime look out for those M35A2 ‘Deuce and a Half’ trucks!

Thanks once more for your support and enthusiasm …and looking forward to meeting and talking with quite a few old friends and fellow collectors ‘down under’ over the next two weeks.
All the best,
Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back