KING & COUNTRY DISPATCHES -- JuNE 2024 (2 Viewers)

I quite like the Louis XIV figure, to me, mention Louis XIV and I immediately think of the Heroes of Alexandre Dumas books and films, "The Three Musketeers", but seeing, as pointed out, he had such a long reign are we to be treated to Charles I, and Charles II to add to the new Charles III figure !?

If we could we'd get it all. Sadly no longer feasible.
The tanks are #1 so that's what we'll get (Tonto - we're Lone Ranger fans! even Mom is!).
The riders & tankers are truly awesome. We'll save up and hope they stay on the market for a while.
The French civilians are a perfect addition to K&C WWII. We have some FOB and some Resistance but these figures are perfect for this anniversary. Long live France.
And I forgot--- Louis is awesome. Definitely perfect for the Musketeers range. Like the ECW, that range was underrated and beautiful.
Paddy for the Pats

Last edited:
Has this lady figure been released previously or it is an upcoming release?

View attachment 306048

Looks like it's one K&C have mind to release in the not so distant future, being it looks, ready for release.
One figure I've noticed and I'm guessing the description here will be as an Old Roman Slave, in I think it was the March dispatches, in the same advanced state and just about ready for release !
Looking at this figure makes me think Puritans, but K&C don't have such figures of that era, other than the Three Musketeers already mentioned and now the Louis XIV figure in such a range. Perhaps there will be a Nell Gwen as well !
So many interesting small wars going on then, though looks more to be expanding an existing range, rather than launching a new one, but perhaps I'm wrong and Andy intends to Launch a major new range like the Battle of Blenheim ! :wink2:

Love the French civilians and US tankers Andy. Many of those will be making their way to my collection!

So many interesting small wars going on then, though looks more to be expanding an existing range, rather than launching a new one, but perhaps I'm wrong and Andy intends to Launch a major new range like the Battle of Blenheim ! :wink2:

Sure, hope that Blenheim does come out, that's a whole new range, very colourful and many personalities too :)

John

I agree. But the 30 Years War would be nice if it had some troops to go with the personalities/leaders.
Paddy, who always likes something new

I agree. But the 30 Years War would be nice if it had some troops to go with the personalities/leaders.
Paddy, who always likes something new

G’Day Paddy,
Greetings once more from London,if you are looking for more 30 Years War soldiers take a closer look at some of K&’s own Pike & Musket series…You can find some fine figures figures there,
All the best and good luck!
Andy.

G’Day Paddy,
Greetings once more from London,if you are looking for more 30 Years War soldiers take a closer look at some of K&’s own Pike & Musket series…You can find some fine figures figures there,
Andy.
Agree with Andy. I came late to the series but they are amazing figures. Now living back in England I can appreciate their history and relevance to where I live even more. Gary

Hi Andy,

I really want to commend you and K&C for these recent D-Day releases. While the two new tanks, tankers, and French civilians are all splendid pieces, I had to chuckle as I watched your video. Listening to you describe the civilians, esp. the 'Buvons!' (‘Let’s Drink!’) figure is a testament of how you bring creative life to the toy soldier hobby. Vision, imagination, and enjoyment are all apparent in each of these new pieces.

Tonto and a few of the civilians are on my "birthday list" and will look great in my Normandy diorama.

Must break out that "case of beer" for you and the K&C Team. Cheers! :salute::

Hi Andy,

I really want to commend you and K&C for these recent D-Day releases. While the two new tanks, tankers, and French civilians are all splendid pieces, I had to chuckle as I watched your video. Listening to you describe the civilians, esp. the 'Buvons!' (‘Let’s Drink!’) figure is a testament of how you bring creative life to the toy soldier hobby. Vision, imagination, and enjoyment are all apparent in each of these new pieces.

Tonto and a few of the civilians are on my "birthday list" and will look great in my Normandy diorama.

Must break out that "case of beer" for you and the K&C Team. Cheers! :salute::

Many thanks my friend, the entire K&C team and myself are so heartened and encouraged when so many collectors such as yourself enjoy our efforts.
All the best and happy collecting!
Andy.

G’Day Paddy,
Andy.

I love this range. I'm thinking we need more cavalry (at least one), they are beauties!
Your new releases are aces but we always have a cup or three of tea over a big purchase...
The sale items are therefore always welcome. We only need one cuppa or none for those decisions.
Thanks for all the Years of Fun,
Pat Sr & Paddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back