KING & COUNTRY DISPATCHES -- March 2024 (1 Viewer)

Steve, which buildings did Paul make. Because your whole town looks amazing, i love it. Paul made my Roman barracks and stable, i might be interested in more. I love all your buildings.
Jas

Hi Jason
Paul made all those in the photos, including the Temple, plus another not in photos, also he did Roman watch tower and Roman Barracks block.
A few other ancient buildings are available now, such as a section of Hadrian's Wall under construction.

I love them, looks like i will have to talk to Paul again.
Jas

He certainly can produce a diverse range, as well as the Roman buildings, he's done for me, Vietnamese Town shop houses,huts and the school house of Apocalypse Now, scene with the helicopter air assault !

attachment.php

Just a few thoughts about this figure. He would fit in with TG's Roman Slave Market figures as one of the auction bidders, would also fit in behind or in front of a market stall, or driving some K&C animals to market or guiding a bullock cart, or maybe just a tourist in the big city ! Yes quite an adaptable figure.

Would really like to see the staff Officers set released for 1940 France or the Invasion of Russia.

Would really like to see the staff Officers set released for 1940 France or the Invasion of Russia.

I would like to see some new Field of Battle, a British 2llb [Reissue of the one done for the EA range], Bren Gunn AA, new vehicle and or tank. A German staff officer group would be great, as it has numerous uses.

Just had my set of Romans delivered and they look excellent in the hand.
Just got to wait for a Sunny day to set them up and take a few photos, but England in March doesn't promise it'll be anytime soon !

Just had my set of Romans delivered and they look excellent in the hand.
Just got to wait for a Sunny day to set them up and take a few photos, but England in March doesn't promise it'll be anytime soon !

So the Sun popped out for a few minutes and I managed to get this shot !

DSCF1469.JPG

Terrific shot Steve and I really like the composition!
And there’s a lot more in the works…
All the best,
Andy.

Thanks Andy. Yes, this could evolve into a very interesting sub range and be very useful in a lot of dioramas and displays.
These seated figures would go well as audience figures for those who have a Gladiators display by Team miniatures or the announced ones from TG.
Are the seated gaming figures fixed to their stone bases or loose like the drinkers ?
Anyway looking forward to seeing future figures as they're released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back