king & country Panther A (2 Viewers)

ledhead0085

Private
would someone give me the measurements of the king & country Panther A's haul please? i would like to see comparison photos of it next to a FOV &/or 21c panther.

thanks Jason

would someone give me the measurements of the king & country Panther A's haul please? i would like to see comparison photos of it next to a FOV &/or 21c panther.

thanks Jason

Jason k&C 1/30 and FOV 1/32 scale

thanks. but I'm looking for actual measurements. i know that KC target scale is 1/30 but sometimes the manufacturers get out of scale. i recently seen a pic of a KC panther next to a collectors showcase panther and the KC was smaller. so I'm questioning witch one is out of scale. i have blue prints to compare it too.

thanks. but I'm looking for actual measurements. i know that KC target scale is 1/30 but sometimes the manufacturers get out of scale. i recently seen a pic of a KC panther next to a collectors showcase panther and the KC was smaller. so I'm questioning witch one is out of scale. i have blue prints to compare it too.

Both :eek:

The manufacturers have gone from 1:32 to 1:30 and now some are at 1:28. So there is no "rule" to follow. The K&C Panther is probably 1:30 and the CS Panther is likely 1:28. At this point, I would think only First Legion and JJD are exactly at 1:30 for their AFVs. K&C seems to have moved to 1:28 in the last year.

If it's important to you you will need the measurements of the model.

Terry

them moving to 1/28 to make them selves stand out more? this would irrate me as a collector.

i was hoping that it was actually in 1/32 scale. i collect 1/32 and there is no panther A available in 1/32. yeah measurements of the KC panther A is what im after

them moving to 1/28 to make them selves stand out more? this would irrate me as a collector.

i was hoping that it was actually in 1/32 scale. i collect 1/32 and there is no panther A available in 1/32. yeah measurements of the KC panther A is what im after
Fov and 21'st century both make 1/32 scale Panther tanks

Hi Jason! I've gotten the measurements for a K&C WS176, the HitlerJugend Panther Ausf. A.
Body Length: 9"
Turret Length: 9"
Overall Length w/turret (end of barrel to rear of vehicle): approx. 11 & 7/8"
Height (from top of cupola to bottom of tracks): Approx. 4 & 1/4"

I hope that helps! :salute::

Cheers,
Jesse

Hi Jason! I've gotten the measurements for a K&C WS176, the HitlerJugend Panther Ausf. A.
Body Length: 9"
Turret Length: 9"
Overall Length w/turret (end of barrel to rear of vehicle): approx. 11 & 7/8"
Height (from top of cupola to bottom of tracks): Approx. 4 & 1/4"

I hope that helps! :salute::

Cheers,
Jesse

yep thanks thats what i was looking for. that concludes that KC's panther A is 1/30 scale, so the CS panther is out of scale
could i trouble you for the width too? thanks a bunch tho.

yep thanks thats what i was looking for. that concludes that KC's panther A is 1/30 scale, so the CS panther is out of scale
could i trouble you for the width too? thanks a bunch tho.
It does not matter if the Panther was A or a G model the basic length would be the same for both version

It does not matter if the Panther was A or a G model the basic length would be the same for both version

thanks yes i know the G and A have the same L+W+H measurements. i wanted to buy a panther A in 1/32 i was hoping the KC was the one out of scale and be small enough to add to my collection. but its not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back