King's German Legion Naps (1 Viewer)

oberstoskar

Sergeant
the retired KGLs figures has been selling for 3x the original price in Ebay!

Is it time for K&C to release the 95th Rifles?

I know CS and First Legion have produced those figures... but they don't really match with my existing K&C on display.

Also, First Legion have produced a sort of 'Sharpe' look-a-like figure... which is a great idea. We need a Sgt Harper kind of guy as well...

Agreed !

K&C needs to revisit KGL and release some new figures !

the retired KGLs figures has been selling for 3x the original price in Ebay!

Is it time for K&C to release the 95th Rifles?

I know CS and First Legion have produced those figures... but they don't really match with my existing K&C on display.

Also, First Legion have produced a sort of 'Sharpe' look-a-like figure... which is a great idea. We need a Sgt Harper kind of guy as well...

I have ssome of the CS 95th Rifles and am pleased the way they go with my K&C NAPs. I didn't really like the Sharpe look-alikes. Loved the Sharpe's Rifles program and read all the novels, but it was almost pure fiction set in a real historical period.

Terry

Keep a lookout for the next lot of NAPs from Thomas Gunn, the first images of a rifleman was shown on his Facebook site last week, so I expect more to come this year.

John

Unfortunately, it's a little late for me; as I've invested heavily in the Britains 95th. They're smaller, but I have them separated out in the sandpit so the difference isn't noticable. Though 70% of my NAPS are K&C, I've made some other choices, not knowing if K&C will make certain regiments before I retire. At that point, the NAPS will end anyway.:(

But, before that happens, I want to finish the Gordons, the newest FLI, and hopefully see the Brit Household Cavalry that was discussed 2 years ago.:tongue: Also, would like some Brit Foot Artillery. Though I'm certain others aren't; I'm encouraged by the retirement of the newer RHA, as it might signal that the foot art will come somewhere not too distant.:smile2:

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back