Kings x:u.s. Cavalry (1 Viewer)

Spanish soldier

Staff Sergeant
I have two figures of U.S.Cavalry collector club kings X, released more figures from this line?:confused:

I spoke to them a couple of weeks ago and they said that they were expecting new releases for their special figures. There is a show this weekend so I would expect them to have them there, and hopefully we will have photos posted.

They do have an exclusive new series Teddy Roosevelt and his rough riders.

there are only a handful of figures so far.

Here is a shot of Teddy confiring with the other KingsX Figures.

And a shot of him Posing!:)

Attachments

• Teddy-.jpg
    Teddy-.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 287
  • Teddy-1.jpg
    Teddy-1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 292
I just recieved the two flag bearers and teddy. i was really excited about them. I was surprised to find the one flag bearer would not stand up (was not secured properly into base, which itself was scatched up) and the other's arm just falls right off. I guess superglue will fix but its a first for me with KC product. anyone else have a similiar experience?

If you're referring to a K&C product and not to this particular figure , it happened to me recently, with EA033 , the Gordon Highlander presenting arms,an arm separated , for me too was the first time, superglue , a bit of struggle to reposition the arms (i detached the other one) or the pose of the figure was useless, and a bit of paint , even here a bit of struggle to find th right color(it was a yellow hue).The result was not bad, but i hope it's the last time i do this:)I don't want to risk anymore.

It is the roughriders flagbearers. I have recieved damaged pieces from other manaufacturers before but not from K and C (bought from kingsx). I could figure one but both were broken and the boxes and packaging were all fine. With the numbers I buy it was bound to happen. I'll be gluing away shortly.

Yes it's a question of numbers before or late it happens and the K&C boxes and packaging are top notch.By the way next i'll ask to control the boxes before being sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back