Kings X (1 Viewer)

Panzer ace

Lieutenant Colonel
I just ran over to Kings X to grab a few things K&C before Thanksgiving Dinner. I love this shop! I want to give special thanks to Amber and Adam. They provide the best customer service while fielding all sorts of tourist's questions and inquiries. Their displays are great and the shop is set up so that you can't miss a thing.

If you are ever in San Antonio or even just passing through I highly recommend you go to Kings X.

I just ran over to Kings X to grab a few things K&C before Thanksgiving Dinner. I love this shop! I want to give special thanks to Amber and Adam. They provide the best customer service while fielding all sorts of tourist's questions and inquiries. Their displays are great and the shop is set up so that you can't miss a thing.

If you are ever in San Antonio or even just passing through I highly recommend you go to Kings X.

I was there a couple of weeks ago...I do love their displays and Amber is a total sweetie...it's amazing what they pack into that little shop...you cannot beat the location for walk-in traffic...

did you stay at the Menger?

I was there a couple of weeks ago...I do love their displays and Amber is a total sweetie...it's amazing what they pack into that little shop...you cannot beat the location for walk-in traffic...

did you stay at the Menger?

Mike:

It really is a great shop. Besides the obvious draw of the K&C items the woodwork on the cabinets is extraordinary!

No, I am not staying at the Menger. I own a house in San Antonio, we are having dinner in Texas this year so our sons can join us, both of them attend UT.

Mike:

I own a house in San Antonio, we are having dinner in Texas this year so our sons can join us, both of them attend UT.

aaaah....I did not know that...

it's a fun and fantastic city...very hospitable to visitors...

if you have time...go to the Briscoe Western Art Museum...about 3 blocks from the Menger...K&C's Alamo diorama is very cool...

aaaah....I did not know that...

it's a fun and fantastic city...very hospitable to visitors...

if you have time...go to the Briscoe Western Art Museum...about 3 blocks from the Menger...K&C's Alamo diorama is very cool...

Mike-

We love SA, it is a great city all around. We spend lots of time in Cali too, mostly to avoid the billion degree Texas summer weather.

We are going to the museum tomorrow. When was the last time you were in SA?

Mike-

We love SA, it is a great city all around. We spend lots of time in Cali too, mostly to avoid the billion degree Texas summer weather.

We are going to the museum tomorrow. When was the last time you were in SA?

Jason...

I live on Galveston, Island...right off of Texas in the Gulf of Mexico...about 3 1/2 hours from San Antonio...it has always been a quick getaway mini-vacation...even as a child my folks would take us there...I was last there on Oct 28 and came home Halloween...you will enjoy the museum...a lot of Western Indian and Cowboy exhibits...

Yes indeed, KingsX is my favorite attraction in San Antonio ^&grin Plus the Alamo is right next door :salute::

Jason...

I live on Galveston, Island...right off of Texas in the Gulf of Mexico...about 3 1/2 hours from San Antonio...it has always been a quick getaway mini-vacation...even as a child my folks would take us there...I was last there on Oct 28 and came home Halloween...you will enjoy the museum...a lot of Western Indian and Cowboy exhibits...

Mike:

I missed out on a chance to go today. I have the flu. I hope to get out there tomorrow.

On vacation this weekend in San Antonio, and my first stop was Kings X. Wonderful staff and an amazing store! Absolutely loved the displays.

I visited Kings X while on vacation last year and had a great time in their store. Ron {sm0}{sm0}{sm3}

Howdy All!

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I'm very happy to hear that you all enjoy the store. We strive to make collectors feel at home and help you make additions to your collections.

If you are ever visiting San Antonio please call or e-mail us and we can help you with city recommendations and of course give you directions to the shop!{sm4}

Hope to be seeing you all soon!

Happy Collecting,

Amber Garcia & the KX Team
amber@kingsx.com
(210) 226-7000

In the future if I go to San Antonio, does anyone speak spanish?^ & Confundir

In September, ¿John Ford new releases figures?

Saludos amigos: Saludo ::

Everyone speaks Spanish in San Antonio (except me).

:)

Check with Kings X but I am sure they have someone who speaks Spanish.

Spanish Soldier:

We'd love to have you in the shop!
Adam, Ruth & I all understand spanish, but stumble a bit when speaking.
However! The newest addition to the team, Michael, speaks spanish very well!{sm4}

We still have no word when we will be getting new John Ford figures in. We are on pins and needles ourselves waiting on word.

We look forward to seeing you. Please let me know if I can help you while visiting San Antonio.

Happy Collecting,

Amber Garcia
amber@kings.com
(210) 226-7000

Una alegría para mi que el señor Michael hable español.^ & Sonrisa
I buy new US cavalry JF.

Francisco: Saludo ::

Since living in Florida I deal with Amber and Adam via e-mails and phone let Me tell You all on this forum they are great people. " Colt 45"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back