Knights of the Seven Kingdoms (3 Viewers)

JD1990

Private
I recently finished all of the Game of Thrones books, and was inspired to paint a few knights as I imagined them. This one is Daemon Blackfyre, as I imagined him after reading his description.

That's a cool idea, nicely done!

Which figure or kit did you use?

Prost!
Brad

Neat! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your work.

Brendan

Which figure or kit did you use?

Prost!
Brad

Brad,

I used one of the "knights of agincourt" recasts with a spare helm fitted with a dragon, all provided by the good folks at Dorset Soldiers!

There are some graphic novels and coloring books for Game of Thrones to give you further ideas and color schemes, I like the concept and execution!
Though I'm a little disapointed JB didn't counter with his latest Knight of the realm!
Ray

Egad! my latest knight appears to have been a victim of the forum change, so I'll repost him here.

My next project in this line will be converting some hollow cast foot knights into members of the kingsguard. Below are pictures of the knights I'll be using, and the picture from the graphic novel which is providing some inspiration.

20170213_230112.jpg
da1a205ce1d04e91eef7556db2b7db77.jpg

I've been away from my projects for awhile, but the law is a jealous mistress. Anyway, here's a couple of pictures of some completed Kingsguards.knight pic 1.jpgknight pic 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back