Kronprinz scale question (1 Viewer)

Gribeauval

Private 2
I just came across the Kronprinz site (thanks to its posts on this forum). Great looking miniatures. I see that these figures are 60mm. My question is are they King & Country 60mm (ie, large, bulky), or are they John Jenkins 60mm (ie, 59mm, slender)? I do wish you all success with your line.

They are more compatible with JJD and WB....
Nice figures and reasonably priced with discounts and free shipping for certain quantity.
The problem is the packaging which does not always protect bayonets, swords and other fragile parts.
Since they don't have a US distributor its difficult to return or replace.
My last purchase was a while ago so hopefully they have improved packaging.

Their packaging could still get a little better.

They are true 1/30. K & C is not 1/30, more like 1/28.

Typically 60-62mm tall top of base to top of head and are size compatable with W. Britains and first legion fifures. Also size compatable with Figarti, First Legion and Thomas Gunn Armor. May be compatable with some K&C Armor which varies in size.

Emilio responds very quickly to Email questions and suggestions.

A current Kronprinze thread has excellent photos of Kronprinze Panzerwaffe with Figarti and First Legion panzers.

The Panzer Commanders are almost identical in size with FL figures, although the Wehrmacht soldiers are slightly larger but still compatible.

the kronprinz miniatures are matching perfect to the w.britain figures.

the kronprinz miniatures are matching perfect to the w.britain figures.

I don't wish to restart the entire "size" discussion, but from what I have seen (admittedly, not all lines, and no WW2), new Britain's are among the largest, or very near King & Country size, of the various figures. John Jenkins seems to be the smallest modern producer.

The W. Britains website specifies that all matte figures are 58 to 60mm tall. The WWII Fallschirmjager; which I collect, measure 60mm from the top of the base to the top of the head. I find them to be size compatable with First Legion and Kronprinze figures. Some Figarti WWII figures are also compatable; but not all.

I don't wish to restart the entire "size" discussion, but from what I have seen (admittedly, not all lines, and no WW2), new Britain's are among the largest, or very near King & Country size, of the various figures. John Jenkins seems to be the smallest modern producer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back