kronprinz (1 Viewer)

emilio

Sergeant
Dear friends

you probably have noticed that the website of Kronprinz toy soldiers has been malfunctioning during the last month. It seems incredible, but we had an attack on our online store that has destroyed the database and our computers. This has forced us to change hosting, and completely rebuild the shop, although we have lost our router log customers and orders. Fortunately, especially for our customers, it appears that the aim was only to destroy, not access our data.

With a lot of work on our part, the store is operational again. We believe that with better accessibility. All that you Had you previously registered, please go back to log-in. As a thank you offer a discount of 15% on all your purchases this year.

If our prices were already competitive, you can calculate a figure with a price of 32 €, you can buy just a little more than 27 €.

you can access our store in the same direction, kronprinztoysoldiers.com

Well fought and well done Emelio. :salute::
thank you very much.
It was a very difficult month. no billing, no orders, paying technicians to help us repair the disaster (not very good technicians, although somewhat expensive). In the end we used the technique of Gordian knot. The only possible way to clean up the damage was demolishing everything and start again. We hope that soon return to take orders in our store. But we kept fighting.

Sorry to hear about all the extra work you've had, but glad all is ok now.
That's a great offer and one I will be taking up in the next few days I expect.

How's the Napoleonic bandsmen and Artillery projects progressing Emilio ?

Steve

Sorry to hear about all the extra work you've had, but glad all is ok now.
That's a great offer and one I will be taking up in the next few days I expect.

How's the Napoleonic bandsmen and Artillery projects progressing Emilio ?

Steve
Hi Steven

Thank you very much.
Right now I'm preparing a series of drum majors to complete the drumming groups. The bands are also under study since I want to model in two different situations, playing instruments, and in casual poses, resting, testing etc.

Hi Steven

Thank you very much.
Right now I'm preparing a series of drum majors to complete the drumming groups. The bands are also under study since I want to model in two different situations, playing instruments, and in casual poses, resting, testing etc.

Looking forward to seeing them !
Steve

Hi Emilio,

I'm sorry to hear this. But as you know, only successfull manufactures will get attacked. No one would bother to attack you if you where a no-name in the market!

Keep fighing :salute::

Oliver

Hi Emilio,

I'm sorry to hear this. But as you know, only successfull manufactures will get attacked. No one would bother to attack you if you where a no-name in the market!

Keep fighing :salute::

Oliver
thanks Oliver

The truth is that I prefer not to think that in a hobby like this can get this type of tripping. In fact, the more likely it is that we are collateral damage in a conflict between web hosting services.

Anyway, I like a phrase that appears in the Qijote: "they bark , because we ride"
right now I'm listening to the song "swallow" that is part of the soundtrack of the movie "The Wild Bunch" Peckinpah. It comes in handy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back