LAH195 "Hitler Lives" (Dirty Hitler) Figure (1 Viewer)

Shannon Reuss

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,
I have been told this figure is being sold for exorbitance prices on eBay by several sellers so I wanted to make it clear that this special 2015 Texas show figure will be available through authorized King & Country dealers at a regular price of $45. Quantities will be limited but you should be able to get one through your regular dealer.
LAH195.jpg
You can preorder them from Treefrog here.

I have one that I have absolutely no use for...

it doesn't work with my French Indian War...Ancient Egypt...Crusaders...Foreign Legion...etc...

if anyone wants it...

$45 is good with me...free shipping in the US...

PM me

The question now remaining is will this figure come with the show flyer, as was at the show. ??? If not....then the 100 pieces made for the show will remain "Limited Edition"

Hi all,
I have been told this figure is being sold for exorbitance prices on eBay by several sellers so I wanted to make it clear that this special 2015 Texas show figure will be available through authorized King & Country dealers at a regular price of $45. Quantities will be limited but you should be able to get one through your regular dealer.
View attachment 173530
You can preorder them from Treefrog here.

I looked on e-bay. There are none for sale now and it looks like none were recently listed/sold either

Terry

Sorry Terry but Shannon is right as one of our members on this Forum had it listed for $185 on Sunday. However, I have no idea if it sold or not as I haven't checked.

Brad

Sorry Terry but Shannon is right as one of our members on this Forum had it listed for $185 on Sunday. However, I have no idea if it sold or not as I haven't checked.

Brad

I looked again Brad and could not find it. I even checked e-bay ARGENTINA. ^&grin I wonder if it was taken down before the auction ended and left no trace. No trace other than the modus operandi of who the vendor may have been.

Terry

Last edited:
Trust me, it was there. It's entirely possible eBay removed it for violating its policies, in which case you would never find it in a search.

I didn' t know Hitler fought personally....^&grin

Trust me, it was there. It's entirely possible eBay removed it for violating its policies, in which case you would never find it in a search.

I was very keen on buying LAH195 and was closely watching eBay from late last week for any on offer. At least four copies of LAH195 have been listed on eBay since last Friday.

Yesterday there were two LAH195 listed on eBay for sale. One seller had a starting bid of US$185 with the auction still having about 3 days remaining. No bids had been made when I last observed. It was no longer listed on eBay earlier today.

The other seller had a starting bid of US$120 but a "buy me now" offer of US$159. This listing was removed by the seller late yesterday with eBay noting "This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing". This same seller previously had at least two other LAH195 for sale with very short auction periods. These two other copies were listed with starting bids of US$120 but "buy me now" offers of US$160. The last one he sold went for US$123 with 2 bids ending on 25 May 2015.

Last edited:
The only time he was probably ever that dirty is after a failed assassination attempt.

The one of july the 20th, 1944( Stauffenberg) when the barrack was blown up by the explosion.

Even if the time he risked the most was when an unknown german carpenter, Georg Elser,on november the 8th 1939, put a bomb in the Burgerbraukeller pub where Hitler was used to make speeches to his old comrades: The site chosen was the brewery where each year Hitler found himself with loyalists of the first hour. Many nights Elser hid in the room before closing; when the place closed starting to work, finding a niche in the column where it was the stage of Hitler. On the fateful day, the niche inserted the bomb with the mechanism he built and tested. Unbeknownst to her, however, Hitler, because of weather conditions that prevented him from returning to Berlin by plane, he decided to go ahead being forced to take the train left the brewery then seven minutes before 21:20, at which time "on time "exploded the bomb. The result was still eight dead and sixty injured, sixteen seriously. So wrecked the attempt to change the course of history.At eight victims of the attack were granted a state funeral.

Brad

Would be nice to know who the member is, so others don't get caught out. Seems a pretty dirty thing to be doing and not really in the spirit of things.

Any chance of outing this person? I think it only fair all members had an idea of who they were. I wonder what Andy would think?

Appreciate Shannon's post too, thanks for the heads-up TF.:salute::

Hi Desertkiwi,
They took down their listings so let's just move on and if you want this figure buy it from your regular dealer. We prefer to avoid flamefests on the Treefrog forum and have a policy against bashing eBay or other sellers because we (Treefrog/Admin) have no way of knowing/verifying all the details behind whatever the issue is.
In this case it could be they didn't realize the figure would be opened up to the regular dealer network and thought they had something really rare. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and get back to enjoying toy soldiers.

I have one that I have absolutely no use for...

it doesn't work with my French Indian War...Ancient Egypt...Crusaders...Foreign Legion...etc...

if anyone wants it...

$45 is good with me...free shipping in the US...

PM me

Thanks so much Mike....

Attachments

• 20150612_162950_resized.jpg
    20150612_162950_resized.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 176
Where there money to be made there will be people trying to rip people off, see below for the prices, one if==s from Greece so I think they are maybe struggling, but they are a dealer, as is the other person.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Toy-Soldi...f1191b&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&_ssn=gustone1976

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Toy-Soldi...&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&_ssn=ictoys123&_sop=16

for me there are basically two prices, the price you want for it and the price I am willing to pay........ if they match then OK, if not the item is not of interest! where I see this as a problem is something which is occurring a lot, our hobby is for the 'older adult' and with people passing away there are a number of collections coming up for sale, dealers are telling me they being asked if they want them and they are valued nowhere near there actual cost as relatives just look on ebay and see that as the value. People who inflate prices and shill bid, which we have seen, cause this problem. but on the other hand I have seen dealers offer very low amounts for collections.

Collect what you like is the ethos you should look at.

Would be nice to know who the member is, so others don't get caught out. Seems a pretty dirty thing to be doing and not really in the spirit of things.

Any chance of outing this person? I think it only fair all members had an idea of who they were. I wonder what Andy would think?

Appreciate Shannon's post too, thanks for the heads-up TF.:salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back