Larry B's Collection (1 Viewer)

You have some amazing figures. Hope the repair on the Saracen works. I hate repairing figures

Started working on a serving tray diorama of the WB 88mm... aka the Mighty Acht Acht

Just have to find my camo net.

Hi Larry,

Most enjoyable to see your collection. Love the "serving tray dio". Most clever idea I might add. Would you mind sharing who makes the mat? Looks great!

Hi Larry,

Most enjoyable to see your collection. Love the "serving tray dio". Most clever idea I might add. Would you mind sharing who makes the mat? Looks great!

Build-a-Rama grass clearing mat. 1’ by 2’

The serving trays make it easier to move them around. I often lay some figures down before I move them around but it works pretty well.

After having to give up my man cave and then office as children, au pairs and dogs have joined the household, I finally have a home office again and am moving some of my collection in out of the garage.

Also, Andanna (Andreas) has been very worried about the impact of dust on my collection so I have been making progress on covering a bigger portion of my collection :cool::eek: Since many of the self-contained display cabinets are caught up in the global supply chain issues, I have been experimenting with various cheap options. These are things bought off Etsy or Amazon, and then reptile tank I got through Nextdoor.

Here is Mike Miller's work with my duelists.

Part of my FL SYW where I show a Russian infantry unit facing a Prussian grenadier until and then having to turn to defend charging cuirassiers.

Here is the reptile tank. Several iterations of glass cleaner has it pretty sparkling clear now. Foam and base is just temporary, but shows some of the BoB scene I am creating.

Here (no pun intended) are some of the bad guys. They will get their own case. Unfortunately they won't fit on the same shelf.

The acrylic case I chose for my Northern Crusades figures is pretty crappy. Definitely not worth it. Already has a crack and, as you can see below, the clarity is piss poor.

stuck some trees in

I am looking to depict a seen from Peter Darman's Crusader Chronicles which focuses on the Livonian Sword Brothers just prior to being absorbed into the Teutonic Knights.

The acrylic case I chose for my Northern Crusades figures is pretty crappy. Definitely not worth it. Already has a crack and, as you can see below, the clarity is piss poor.

stuck some trees in

I am looking to depict a seen from Peter Darman's Crusader Chronicles which focuses on the Livonian Sword Brothers just prior to being absorbed into the Teutonic Knights.

Perfect setup for a great range.
Paddy

Not to take away from your displays but Michael’s work looks terrific.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back