Latest Hocker release (1 Viewer)

Mike Niederman

Private 2
Set 555 Above the Law is the latest instalment in Bill Hocker's bitter editorial cartoon series. Great likenesses! He must have seen it coming.

I am curious is this also making reference to President Trump's statement about shooting someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue (NYC) and his supporters not caring?
Will the forum ban Hocker's "political" figures?

I don’t see a ban on threads showing the figures, but we should be careful with our comments I think.

This kind of crap has no business in a hobby i have made my last hocker purchase unfortunately Bill is free to make what he wants just like i am free to buy what i want aint capitalism grand!

Yea!!!! Politics in toy soldiers.. Can there be anything in America that doesn't have to include someone's political view?

This will blow your mind but I buy stuff based on how well they made it and the cost. Nothing else.. Ford should make cars and trucks. LL Bean should make clothing. I don't care who Ford votes for..

When do we get the Retreat from Afghanistan set? With future add on sets being the 13 killed US Servicemen and the vaporized Afgan family in their car????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back