Lil Army Molds (1 Viewer)

Yeah and you can always put them back together and they'll be good as new.

I talked to Rich Dutkin today. He is replacing 2 defective molds from the Eastern Front (Germans) and will be bringing 2 ***new*** Eastern Front molds to the East Coast Show on November 4th. I may have to have Becky buy them for me and 'hold' them for Christmas... maybe just a trial casting?? Then she can re-wrap!!

New molds from Lil Army came in yesterday.

ACW Lancer
Indian Army Lancer
Santa
Running horse no saddle
Motorcycle
Sidecar
Driver and rider
French Line Infatry advancing

Having a biatch of a time getting the driver to come out.
Motorcycle and side car coming ouy decently. I thought the rail on the side car was screwed up works better being incomplete as the engine on the bike sticks out.
Santa came out great

I have a plan for a lot of stuff coming soon

Thsi is one of the projects I have been thinking about. I will even have a few extras as gifts and maybe even for sale.

It is incomplete but I really like this idea.

Hey, where's the handle bars? He's going to kill Sanata if he can't steer. be a bummer of Santa was a KIA.

Hey, where's the handle bars? He's going to kill Sanata if he can't steer. be a bummer of Santa was a KIA.

I have them just not done yet. I am completing two of these for right now. One of these is excellent the other well let us just say it will be a gift.

Santa leaving the shanty at Lionelville
This is another figure from Lil Army Cast and painted by myself

Santa caught doing test run from NP

You should have a column of German troops going through your Winter village. Or, better yet, the new Russian front figures....

Ahhhh, that will give Santa a much better chance of reaching his destination.

You should have a column of German troops going through your Winter village. Or, better yet, the new Russian front figures....

I am actually going to order the german motorcyle rider mold and paint them as SS with the Saint Nicholas

Listen to you....and you scoffed when I said in my "You know you're addicted to Toy Soldier Casting When.." when I said that it's an inexpensive hobby, neglecting to mention that you now possess a huge fortune in molds. ... Frankly, I've bought molds not so much for the figure within but for what I can do with the weapon/arm/head that's a part of the mold.
BTW...Rich said that guys would like a mold with just heads. I agree totally, don't you? Also a weapon mold for rifles, swords, etc.

KV, is that a one piece casting or a seperate rider and horse?

Jeff

Listen to you....and you scoffed when I said in my "You know you're addicted to Toy Soldier Casting When.." when I said that it's an inexpensive hobby, neglecting to mention that you now possess a huge fortune in molds. ... Frankly, I've bought molds not so much for the figure within but for what I can do with the weapon/arm/head that's a part of the mold.
BTW...Rich said that guys would like a mold with just heads. I agree totally, don't you? Also a weapon mold for rifles, swords, etc.

The guy in WA has such molds. I love this hobby. I still like buying stuff like Imperial and others.

I own quite a few Lil Army Molds. I just bought the wwii paratrooper

3018.jpg

If anyone is interested, I'm also selling the molded Paratrooper unpainted for $5.50
http://www.dutkins.com/catalog/photos/la/3018.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back