Lil Army Molds (2 Viewers)

When your BAR Trooper cast, is there a flaw by the eye? Mine has a piece of flat flashing which fell over one of the eyes of the master and got replicated in production molds. Rich replaced it once but still has the flaw. I wondered if it worked it's way out yet or not.

I've been launching an effort to clean shelves and soldiers. I got all the shelves filled and still don't have room for unpacking soldiers from when I moved here and recent production. I told my wife that I had too many soldiers and she said, "No, you have too few cabinets!!!" Is that a wife or what??

When your BAR Trooper cast, is there a flaw by the eye? Mine has a piece of flat flashing which fell over one of the eyes of the master and got replicated in production molds. Rich replaced it once but still has the flaw. I wondered if it worked it's way out yet or not.

I noticed that, perhaps you could trim the mold. Though when I saw it, i figured that it was something that could also be worked out in the painting process.

Santa has been kidnapped!

I have another idea of Santa with a machine gun.

"Oh-ohhh, I hope you have been good girls and boys cause Santa is back and boy is he pissed!"

I have ade a bunch of castings from the 24th ft set of molds. I have to say that I am very disappointed with the shooting arms. They do not go together well at all. They are so mismatched as to be nearly impossible to put together. The primary reason for getting the set was to assemble firing ranks for a redoubt. Now I will have to find other molds.:mad:

I have ade a bunch of castings from the 24th ft set of molds. I have to say that I am very disappointed with the shooting arms. They do not go together well at all. They are so mismatched as to be nearly impossible to put together. The primary reason for getting the set was to assemble firing ranks for a redoubt. Now I will have to find other molds.:mad:

Sorry to hear that the figures were a disapointment. Was looking forward to seeing them. Hope you have better luck next time...The Lt.

Sorry to hear that the figures were a disapointment. Was looking forward to seeing them. Hope you have better luck next time...The Lt.

Yeah I will have to get some of the singles. I was able to assemble a Commisary Officer.;)

Yeah I will have to get some of the singles. I was able to assemble a Commisary Officer.;)

Photo Please my Lord General. Youve got somethiing to be very cheerful about the goodies have started to arrive at the WC and being set up in their allocate rooms that should make up for your disapointment.......The Lt.

Photo Please my Lord General. Youve got somethiing to be very cheerful about the goodies have started to arrive at the WC and being set up in their allocate rooms that should make up for your disapointment.......The Lt.

Sorry Lt he is primed only. Will see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back