Little Legion Napoleonic Figures (1 Viewer)

rcapps

Private 2
Hello All, I just purchased this Little Legion Napoleonic figure and am very impressed with the detail and painting. Does anyone else collect these? If so I'd love to see pictures.

attachment.php

Very Nice piece, I only have a few Little Legion Napoleonics, but plan on getting more:wink2: Here is one of them. Would add another but have to re-size the photo. Guys, didn't the "old" forum resize the photos for you?

attachment.php

attachment.php

JW

Thank you for posting your lovely pics. The Old Guard Grenadier Eagle and Flagbearer is magnificent! Also, the Brunswicker with broken down artillery piece. Love the Belgic shako on the ground, great piece of detail.

I have a large collection of Little Legion Napoleonics. I particularly like the fact that they blend in so well with Trophy Miniatures Napoleonics, of which I have many.

Mike Norris of Little Legion used to paint the details for Len Taylor's figures many moons ago and as a result, I have many special figures and regiments never posted in their catalogues.

Mike is presently working on a special set of Waterloo period Netherlands Line Infantry for me which I hope he will make available in his catalogue. I gave him the magnificent flag details of both the Orange and the White colours which he will reproduce for those interested.

I will post pictures when I receive them. Stay tuned.....

These are Little Legion's latest offering, the Voltigeurs of the Imperial Young Guard C1812-1815.

These are lovely figures and played a prominent role in the campaigns of Russia, 1813, 1814 and at Waterloo where they fought gallantly against the Prussians at Plancenoit. General Duhesme who commanded the Young Guard died in battle and there is a monument erected at Plancenoit in his honour.

Oops! I'm trying to add photos but it's not working, can someone help me out here. thanks!

HERE IS A BRUNSWICKER ARTILLERY PIECE WITH SOME CAVALRY MOUNTED BEHIND IT
attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back