LOD American Revolution sets (1 Viewer)

They look beautiful. So excited; just hope they're not TOO much bigger than the stuff that's gone before, even though I know ACTA's figures were more 1/35th scale.

If they are... I guess I'll just have to suck it up and get them anyway. These are the figures I've been waiting to get my hands on for years.

Ken Clark has notified those who pre-ordered that their Revolutionary War sets are ready to ship.

My sets arrived this afternoon and they match the size of the Barzso/LOD Grenadiers and Militia, based on a comparison of common poses such as marching, standing firing and kneeling firing.

The Americans in each set are all dressed and equipped the same.

The standing and selling firing British poses are wearing short coats and shoulder wings. These two poses have badges on their cartridge pouches and do not have packs. The other British infantrymen have packs, long coats, no badge on the pouch or wings. So the poses seem to be a compromise between Light and Center companies.

I saw the four different bags today at The Hobby Bunker. Some British Light Inf. poses were missing the shoulder wings and some British Battalion poses appeared to have the wings. Lights should have much shorter coat tails. I don't recognize any version of the American knapsack. Generally good poses, especially the hand to hand poses, and detail definition. When I get some in the future an Exacto Knife and "Green Stuff" are in order.

For those that have not taken advantage of the pre-sale offer, LOD has brought it back for a few more days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back