London March 2017 show (1 Viewer)

Thanks for posting these outstanding pictures. Very much appreciated!

Many thanks Andy for all the photo's.......a lot of effort......it gives a good impression of what is out there and of what is to come.....JJD seems to win hands down with the new resins and of course that Jagdpanther.....

...I also really like those Little Legion figures....just wish they did an era that favoured my interests...

...did you happen to catch the name of the trader that was selling the hand-made buildings (the image featuring the Wild West buildings)?

Ian

Ian,

I agree with you, and many thanks to Andy from me as well.:smile2:

By the way, I noticed your avatar is some Steiff WWI German Soldier dolls. Do you collect Steiff Soldier dolls? I just started (I have two German Infantrymen and a British "Bobby" police officer). I think they look great displayed with Toy Soldiers!

Attachments

• Steiff German Infantryman 1.jpg
    Steiff German Infantryman 1.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 342
  • Steiff Policeman.jpg
    Steiff Policeman.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 309
Thank you Andy for the great photos. I appreciate your efforts. John:salute::

Jeff: I am sorry to hear of your mother's passing. Our condolences. John

Thank you so much for posting these photographs. I really appreciate and a great way to spend my Sunday morning!
Benjamin

Thanks Andy. You provide an awesome service to us on the Treefrog Forum. One day I'll make it to a toy soldier show. What a feast for the eyes.

Thanks again Andy for the great photos, as usual.

Jeff, my condolences on your Mother's passing. My best to you and your family.

Brad

Hi Sammy,

No problem - I didn't take it personally :)

I know of the people named........ and I too have followed their very entertaining posts over the years. Just saying if they are not in attendance there are others ("the quiet ones".....) ^&grin who will cover the show.

Here's a pic I took at the LTSS show back in June 2013 at the JJD UK stand. I believe (if my memory serves me right) it's Rob and a then visiting Louis.

Cheers,

Roy

Rob, Louis!!!! 2 very good gents for sure, I surely miss Rob's posting on the forum, esp. the K&C monthly announcements!! do not see him on here much but hope he's doing well, if you see him at the show Roy tell him to stop in and see his old mates once in awhile:) glad to hear the "quiet ones" ^&grin will also be covering the show as well!!!...Sammy

I'm currently on the Gold Coast in Australia returning to Melbourne tomorrow for another three weeks- finally returning to the UK mid-April. Subsequently, it'll be a no-show for me at this months London show. However, as much as I enjoy the Brit Brigades company three times a year I am preferring the weather here more than in the UK. Moreover, I have already spent at least three months TS allowance at Howard's shop in Donnybrook :rolleyes: but that did result in getting me an invitation to the excellent K&C Melbourne dinner and chewing the cud with Andy N.

Jeff my sincere condolences on the loss of your Mother.

Bob

Yep, that's Rob and me!:smile2:

Morning everybody .First off I'd just like to send my sincere condolences Jeff, so sorry to hear of your awful news mate.

Superb pictures and thanks for posting. Unfortunately once again health issues have taken me away from the hobby for some while now and was unable to attend the show again. I'd like to say I'll be at the June show but can't promise that yet. I really miss all the guys at the show , a nicer ,a more genuine , hilarious group of guys you could not wish to meet. And it's always a pleasure when when people from around the word come and join the group. Yep that's me and Louis in the pic and it was so nice to meet him after all these years , one of the nicest people in the hobby in my opinion. I do hope to be there in June if poss.

Until then I send everyone on the forum all my best

Rob

I'd like to say I'll be at the June show but can't promise that yet.
And it's always a pleasure when when people from around the word come and join the group.
I do hope to be there in June if poss.

Rob

As I'm planning on being there, so hope to meet up too,

John (from 'down under)

So guys, James, Simon, Bob, Andy , Jeff et al. You guys all planning to be there at the June show??:smile2:

Rob

Hi,
I've not been able to get to the show for several years , but Andy's great photo's have more than made up for it.........excellent
Johnboy.

I was due to go this Saturday and had planned to take the usual amount of photos, but (and I don't wish to hi jack this thread please) I have recently lost my Mother and its her funeral on Monday - so no Jeff this show. But I hope to be there in June and catch up with the usual suspects then.

Have a good show.

Jeff

My prayers and condolences to you and your family on your mother's passing, Jeff.

Thank you, Andy, for taking and posting all those photos! For me, the most intriguing shots were of the various castings on vendors' tables. It looks like there was a good deal of Staddens, Rose and other makers' figures just waiting for someone to take them home and bring them to life with some color.

Prost!
Brad

I was due to go this Saturday and had planned to take the usual amount of photos, but (and I don't wish to hi jack this thread please) I have recently lost my Mother and its her funeral on Monday - so no Jeff this show. But I hope to be there in June and catch up with the usual suspects then.

Have a good show.

Jeff

Best jeff my thoughts are with you and your family and I wish you strength these days
richard

It looks like there was a good deal of Staddens, Rose and other makers' figures just waiting for someone to take them home and bring them to life with some color.

Prost!
Brad

Exactly my thoughts for when I attend in June ... well that's IF the same seller is there ???

We shall only have to wait and see ....

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back