London Show December 03th 2022 - Who's going? (1 Viewer)

hoogri

Command Sergeant Major
Seven weeks to go before the December fair .
who is going and I hope to meet you again
greetings richard

Hi Richard,

I shall be going as an exhibitor - La Sarouche Diorama Bases with a varied selection of Terrain Boards, Dioramas etc.

I should be in the main hall on the stage, looking forward to seeing you again.

My Daughter is helping me again and so I should be able to have a look around the show myself and take some photos.

Not long now! :smile2:

Jeff

Would love to see some photos of those UK makers. London Show is always beautiful - so I've heard & seen in pics.
Paddy

Good to hear there will no rail strikes on or around the Dec 2022 Toy Soldier show in London.

I am really looking forward to going, as always.

Hi Barkmann,
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news....just yestreday on the radio it was announced strikes in December and January...just to mess up the Holidays...
Cheers A_C

Good to hear there will no rail strikes on or around the Dec 2022 Toy Soldier show in London.

I am really looking forward to going, as always.

Hi Barkmann,
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news....just yestreday on the radio it was announced strikes in December and January...just to mess up the Holidays...
Cheers A_C

No National Rail Strike on December 3rd ^&grin:wink2:

Strike days are December 13, 14, 16 and 17

Happy Christmas
:salute::

Martyn
:)

Does anyone know if K & C and/or Saimex will be there? Please do not point to the information on the exhibitors page of the website, because that has never been correct and both were on there for last Dec 22 show and did not attend.

Hi Barkmann,
Cheers A_C

Do not know what to make of that British rail services are a big thing in Brazil?

Really looking forward to the show, early start for me, arrive at Show around 10.00, get to London Euston at 9.30, train from Carlisle at 5.44am, which means a 5.00 in the car for the drive to the train station. However, do have a bit of a kip on the train.

Return - is leave show at 15.45 and home around 20.45 -21.00 hours, with Chinese or Indian takeaway, then it is scoff my grub, avoid the reality TV programmes, unpack what i bought, 99% happy, 1% peeved i did not the set i saw and really should have bought. As we all know there is always 'that other set'.

Know what i am looking for, T Gunn, John Jenkins and K & C - too many eras to list, but know i will surely come back with something i did not want till i saw it. Need to see the new JJD Amazonian mounted figure before i decide.

Does anyone know if K & C and/or Saimex will be there? Please do not point to the information on the exhibitors page of the website, because that has never been correct and both were on there for last Dec 22 show and did not attend.

Saimex wrote to their customers: "Dear friends, after 3 years of absence it's a great pleasure announce the presence of saimex at the next London Show on December 3rd.
It will be a pleasure to meet you. If you have any requests for sets to view without any obligation to purchase, please let me know by November 22nd.

We will do our best to satisfy you, also sending you our proposal for a possible purchase.

Regards Stefano"

Saimex wrote to their customers: "Dear friends, after 3 years of absence it's a great pleasure announce the presence of saimex at the next London Show on December 3rd.
It will be a pleasure to meet you. If you have any requests for sets to view without any obligation to purchase, please let me know by November 22nd.

We will do our best to satisfy you, also sending you our proposal for a possible purchase.

Regards Stefano"

Stefano (Saimex) will be there, K&C won't be there

Cheers

Martyn:)

Just one more day I'll see you treefrogers tomorrow :salute::

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back