London Show Experience (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
Had a great day at the show today was great to see lots of different manufacturers there including the king and countr UK team! Picked up the new paras and medic sets andba curassier which is absolutely stunning as well as 3x na34 French at attention!
Not had a good look at the paras will get that sorted tomorrow night!

Also got a frontline foot artillery nap set and curassier with captured British colour as well as 2 britains Napoleoic items and was lucky enough to pick up 3x trophy 69th standing ready from little legion!

There was also dealer from Europe selling single figs from king and country sets, picked up fallen frenchman from sgt ewart set and chaplain figure from price of deception! Also got my friend a ranger bar gunner and picked up a kgl del prado horseman.

On my travels I saw King and County, Whos dramas were full of action as usual, MKL Models, W Britains, Frontline figures,Alexanders toy soldiers, Figarti manned by Clive who I sadly missed the opportunity to say hi to!:-( John Jenkins, Little Legion (Whos range has expanded rapidly since last i looked at it) and many more!

Great day will need to get December sorted!

Scott

Scott didnt you manage to get a hold of any Trophy{eek3}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back