London Show June 25th 2022 - Who's going? Who's Exhibiting? (1 Viewer)

most modest coverage of this event ever

The show was very poorly attended due to a national rail strike, many people i know could not make the show and there was a lot of traders missing, no First Legion or K & C large scale sellers, few bits and pieces selling K & C but no one selling substancial amounts, no non-UK traders.

The show was very poorly attended due to a national rail strike, many people i know could not make the show and there was a lot of traders missing, no First Legion or K & C large scale sellers, few bits and pieces selling K & C but no one selling substancial amounts, no non-UK traders.

Videos from bigjohn007 on youtube. Thank you John!!!

Yes thanks for the heads up. John’s usual 3 videos are excellent. Scanning the room shots certainly indicated a small crowd attending, pity. Robin.

Cheers, i took a few pictures and posted them, but my skills are no more than pointr and click and whenever i try video on my phone it comes out awful. Will check out the videos.

Thanks for the good news, I have John's YouTube page as a favourite, so now I have an hours enjoyment coming when I view the movies on my big TV screen, not this small monitor.

Something different to do an a cold wet windy winter afternoon :)

John

Oops I think the third part video I watched was the March show. Nevertheless the 2 parts for June give you the feeling of being there. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back